Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben's Shirt

• Forgotten Flame's Chainsaw Katars

• The Most Radiant and Auspicious Zapinator 2000

• Total voters
Yet, with (Romero) zombie-like persistance, it refuses to just lay down.

Desperate measures may be called for. Dismemberment, perhaps, or burning.

a but burning would simply turn it into a "hot" thread, wheras dismemberment would cause it to disolve into several smaller "spam" threads, each one declaring that "zomg marenas bubs are teh smexay" and "l01 nub t3h k8r7 pwns all !!111!!!11one!"

Not nessessarily so; Cluivnarhe has gained in popularity to where Marena's happy-pillows are only barely in the lead.

Still, I propose we leave the thread as it is, maybe put it in a pit where it cannot get out and infect other threads, and let it mope about, moaning the tally of favored props.

TO THE TRASH WITH IT!!!!

Besides, my threadjack got boring.

Or just lock it. :mrgreen:

It still serves a purpose, I think; the "Favorite Prop" poll is, I think, information of some use to Jukashi, as is the Favorite Character poll.

I wonder if we'll ever see the Glorious Solar Desk again?

ShadowDragon8685 said:
It still serves a purpose, I think; the "Favorite Prop" poll is, I think, information of some use to Jukashi, as is the Favorite Character poll.
I wonder if we'll ever see the Glorious Solar Desk again?
I don't know... And, this got me wondering...

Jukaishi, do you have actual crunch for GSD? :lol:

That's, um... Pretty hefty requirements, there.

Maybe Misho took a custom, more-focused and less-powerful version that is only Glorious Solar Desk?

Now all we need is Glorious Solar Dinette Set, Glorious Solar Bunk Bed, and Glorious Solar Latrine to make camping fun and easy. :)

Smeggedoff said:
don't all those objects come under "glorious solar [item]"?
They would, yes. The question is whether Misho knows Glorious Solar X, or Glorious Solar Desk. If it's X, then he can (presumably) shape other objects, too.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Smeggedoff said:
don't all those objects come under "glorious solar [item]"?
They would, yes. The question is whether Misho knows Glorious Solar X, or Glorious Solar Desk. If it's X, then he can (presumably) shape other objects, too.
Misho has Craftsman Needs No Tools, doesn't he?. Which would account for the glowing Spanners and the like he uses.

Nyeh.

It's probably just a way to ride the memories of mortals, since the Fair Folk just portray reflections of Virtues, but mortals get to live the real thing.

Sort of like an actor working in the job that they are going to portray on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back