Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resonance Ben

• Forgotten Flame

• The King of Uncloaked Steel

• Total voters
I wonder if Jukashi is not now thinking "Damn, people like Mew Cai a lot. Now I'm sorry I killed him/her off."

(Is Mew Cai male or female? I always ready into Mew Cai's actions and personality a female overtone, but there's no clear answer, and short of Brand-New Forum Lore (which is distinct from Ancient Forum Lore, as AFL requires an old-timer to recall it, and BNFL is readily readable in the threads) from Jukashi, we can't know.)

Mew Cai is a construct of Essence. However, I believe Misho refers to Mew Cai as a "her", so I'm guessing she has female-ity.

Ahh, right. I thought there was a reason, and that's it. :)

Yeah. I liked Mew Cai, shame she's gone. She would've been a good character to keep around, diminished in ability perhaps, but able to act as a sort of floating holographic advisor.

cyl said:
Forgotten Flame...
Because he really have to endure a lot with that sucker with the raybans. :lol:
I think it's Rayban Ben who has to put up with Forgotten Flame. In any event, Abyssal necro death rocker? Rayban Ben all the way.

Mew Cai is holding steady in tie with Ten Winds for most popular.

Poor Mew Cai. :(

Well, there's only one thing for it. She's so damn popular, Misho's going to have to realize they don't know something Mew Cai knew, and they need to know it, so they travel the Silicon Heaven with all the toasters to find Mew Cai.

Mew Cai returns as an Infernal Exalted in the fourth major storyline. Her Vitriol Toasterklaive looks badass.

Mew Cai returns as an Infernal Exalted in the fourth major storyline. Her Vitriol Toasterklaive looks badass.
I didn't think essence-based dragon-constructs could Exalt.

That would be badass, though. :)

Does the Vitriol Toasterklaive spit pieces of soul-consuming necrotic bread?

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Does the Vitriol Toasterklaive spit pieces of soul-consuming necrotic bread?
Of course not. It spits pieces of soul-consuming necrotic toast.

:P

Vanman said:
Lister? He ran into a Wyld Hunt. He's toast.....
:|
How they could possibly mistake that git for any form of Anathema is beyond me.

Certainly a bizzare and unusual curry-inhaling cretin, and in the company of a man with more fashion sense than the god of Imperial City and a man who's intangible, and a man made of bizzare materals like metal with the weight of paper and a head shaped like a novelty dildo, but Anathema?

Somebody had to be very, very drunk, and for once I don't think it was Lister.

Jukashi said:
The breads of Creation are but blackened ash to my cursed tongue...
Channeling Secret there, Jukashi?

Or maybe Dave Lister after he's had a 9-alarm shami kebab diablo and cooled it down with straight everclear? :P

Technically, yes. That's one of the ways of writing characters well - take a part of yourself and express it in the form of a person.

LIKE A PRIMORDIAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back