Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resonance Ben

• Forgotten Flame

• The King of Uncloaked Steel

• Total voters
I'm going to have to say Secret over Mew Cai' date=' only because of Cluivnarihe.[/quote']
Votes for Cluivnarhe should properly go in the Favorite KoC Prop poll, and not sway your decision between the characters in the favorit vote thread.

Please give Mew Cai the boost she needs! Mew Cai is the Once and Future Favorite, and should be treated as such!

ShadowDragon8685 said:
I'm going to have to say Secret over Mew Cai' date=' only because of Cluivnarihe.[/quote']
Votes for Cluivnarhe should properly go in the Favorite KoC Prop poll, and not sway your decision between the characters in the favorit vote thread.

Please give Mew Cai the boost she needs! Mew Cai is the Once and Future Favorite, and should be treated as such!
You take this shit WAY too seriously.

ShadowDragon8685 said:

You take this shit WAY too seriously.
Or, maybe I'm not taking it seriously at all, which is why I made a joke out of it?

Secret, because every comic needs a woobie.

Almost voted for:

Marena: Hawt Kitsune-girl? Me liek.

King: Awesome character. Win for Kamina cosplay in strip 130.

If Ragara Karen were on the list, I'd change my vote. Someone please expand the poll!

-cdi

Bah. Nova is fine if you like shiny metal and loud, clanking footsteps, but I still hold Marena as my fav.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back