• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night: Broken Boundaries

MayKoizumiBanner_zpssmwbinto.jpg

May looked to Rider hearing his response. She blushed lightly shaking her head a bit. "I know that... just well... its common decency to ask and not just kind of assume... not to mention your not well... not like the books either." She spoke softly looking at him briefly. She continued walking forward keeping quiet not wanting to really say much else unless he wanted to respond back more. Truthfully she didn't consider it much of an answer, after all someone's actions didn't always align with their motivations. Life had a way of manipulating the course people took, some in particularly horrifying ways.

She looked to Rider a bit surprise. She blushed a bit more looking away a bit timid. "M... me?" She seemed a little taken back as she looked down in thought. Her eyes lingered at the ground with each step. What did she want? Truthfully it wasn't something she really thought about. She didn't have anything she really desired in life. It wasn't for a lack of thinking about it. She had always wondered what she wanted in her life. She enjoyed studying and really working on things but it wasn't something she needed. In truth she lived her life as if it was more of some obligation. She had nothing at all she really desired for herself.

She looked back to rider as they got her door. She put one bag down, fumbling to pull out the key. She stayed in thought a bit more contemplating an answer. "I guess... if anything... peace for everyone... an end to suffering... something stupid like that I guess." She laughed lightly as she turned the door handle allowing it to open up before grabbing the bag in order to put it down inside, not having to worry about her adopted mother being around at least for a few days.

"Maybe its a dumb answer... but I just don't have anything I want... I think the world would be better if something like that was to happen instead of anything personal anyways." She spoke letting out a soft laugh before straightening herself out, feeling much lighter not having to carry around a dozen bags. Her eyes looked down at the clothing briefly sighing a bit. She would be scolded for eating up her entire savings on such a thing for certain if her mother found out.

"Let's head to the church." She spoke with a warm smile before moving forward.

@djinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back