• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Noble Souls: Missing Link (A Cyberpunk-Themed Doubles Grail War with Fandom Characters as Servants) [CLOSED]

I think I'll go for a persona user regardless, but I would like a response on the Hercules/Heracles question.

Is that in an affirmatory way, or a 'I don't like it but don't think you'll listen to me' type of way?

Is that in an affirmatory way, or a 'I don't like it but don't think you'll listen to me' type of way?
I see you're one of those "intellectual" types. Let me put it in layman's terms for you to understand; that's a yes.

I wouldn't say intellectual... I just want to make sure I'm not forcing anything and won't be thought of as an annoyance... Sorry.

I was debating the Chakram, but Firewalker and Divine Spears wasn't NP-worthy.

wait false caster is open is it time for Revenant/Dante saber berserker lancer assassin mage tank bruiser juggernaut adcarry anti carry solo carry Caster

I finally did my application. I hope Arma Diomede doesn't get rejected for being too overpowered, I was worried about that noble phantasm in particular for Aeneas.

On another note though, presuming Eve/Joker/Aeneas get accepted into this rp, the entire cast will be ready.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Endu_Makyr Endu_Makyr Extra123 Extra123 Orihara Orihara

Now that the cast have been completed, I can officially close down applications.

To those who have put out their sheets but have yet to complete them, maybe some other time. But for now, please wait for me to put up the main IC thread so we can officially start.

While doing so, I'm gonna need a welfare check on those who have been accepted for the longest time if they're still up for it, otherwise I might open up applications.

I'm still in this.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Endu_Makyr Endu_Makyr Extra123 Extra123 Orihara Orihara

Now that the cast have been completed, I can official close down applications.

To those who have put out their sheets but have yet to complete them, maybe some other time. But for now, please wait for me to put up the main IC thread so we can official start.

While doing so, I'm gonna need a welfare check on those who have been accepted for the longest time if they're still up for it, otherwise I might open up applications.

Now that the cast have been completed, I can official close down applications.

To those who have put out their sheets but have yet to complete them, maybe some other time. But for now, please wait for me to put up the main IC thread so we can official start.

I'm still in as well. It would be very rude of me to be the final submission only to immediately pull out when accepted after all.

Now that the cast have been completed, I can officially close down applications.

To those who have put out their sheets but have yet to complete them, maybe some other time. But for now, please wait for me to put up the main IC thread so we can officially start.

peachy

Presente and on standby.

Present and still ready to go! I'm happy to be able to rp here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back