• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Eldritch Code

Ok.

Let me at least leave a hint.

The Servant......

Already died once.

Again, it's not Jesus.

aSvzY7FWc8128gXSHS12PffN7gQWiUIBUg_qX8qCmiy9IDaDVbpPjcWbCTYk11wQliqSvFXQu4W_BtCKuQWzed5tzFVw6JmQUHX0rVJPScJZWfsU_gMQ

I have absolutely no idea what this series is but hell yeah I'm in

You probably won't remember even if I tell you, but I'm QuirkyAngel. I look forward to rping with you.
How intriguing. The name rings a bell, almost like our paths have crossed at one point in time. Yet, I can't seem to recall.

Most intriguing. Is this the power of a background character?

I never would have guessed that you would be QuirkyAngel, truly shocking

In the flesh.

How intriguing. The name rings a bell, almost like our paths have crossed at one point in time. Yet, I can't seem to recall.

Most intriguing. Is this the power of a background character?

It is. Don't think too hard on it. I'm merely a forgettable passerby taking a quick rest in an rp.

LostHaven LostHaven How long do you plan to keep the interest check running ?
Like, if after X days all slots aren't filled, are you gonna NPC the unfilled slots ?

I'm helping Xcelgamer Xcelgamer with the Servant set up.
Making your servant BEFORE I've posted the CS? Fucking heretic.

LostHaven LostHaven How long do you plan to keep the interest check running ?
Like, if after X days all slots aren't filled, are you gonna NPC the unfilled slots ?
I'm already playing 15 fucking NPCs. You think I have the mental capacity to play more?DO YOU?

I'll keep the check alive for 4-7 more days. If slots aren't filled by then, I, in my limitless generosity shall put further strain on my psyche and break my already failing mental stability and temporarily fill in the spots until a more permanent solution is arranged.

I'm already playing 15 fucking NPCs. You think I have the mental capacity to play more? DO YOU?

I'll keep the check alive for 4-7 more days. If slots aren't filled by then, I, in my limitless generosity shall put further strain on my psyche and strain my already failing mental stability and temporarily fill in the spots until a more permanent solution is arranged.

Bitch please I have a grand total of 380 NPCs spread across 61 RPs.

I am still new to how Fate's magic works but I wanna play as Foreigner's Master who's a newbie to the entire thing.

Ray's coming back bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back