• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Eldritch Code

For starters, they deal 50% bonus damage against Lancer, Assassin, Rider and Berserker while Saber, Lancer and Archer take 50% reduced damage from Alter-Ego.

In all seriousness, I don't fucking know so unless somebody with a PHD comes and educates my spedass self, go fkn nuts.
They are basically a combination of heroic Spirits sharing a body.

Goetia and Sitonai are two examples.

OK, you know what, I will explain Alter Egos.

The very first Alter Egos introduced into the series were Passionlip and Meltlilith. Based on them, and their three other Sakuraclone brethren, as well as the description on the very unreliable wiki, Alter Egos are... amalgamations of 'Spirits'? Amalgamations of aspects of Spirits? They are "comprised of beings that are split off from another", whatever that means.

The wiki also words how Alter Egos are a phenomenon where "one persona of that Heroic Spirit gains independence as a separate entity.".

This stuff isn't easy to explain.

They are basically a combination of heroic Spirits sharing a body.

Goetia and Sitonai are two examples.

The Tamamo Nine, the Mecha Elis don't really follow this. The Tamamo Nine were split from the original Tamamo-no-Mae and the Mecha Elis were a product of someone shilling Eli relentlessly based or instilled on an aspect of Elizabeth Bathory, built into automatons.

This is madness.

There's also this thing where their resistance to foreigners in FGO is supposed to reflect their nature as A.I.s? Or was it the fact that they were A.I.s in their debut game? Yeah, this is a very deep hole, sometimes I get lost.

Last edited:
Aight. I'm in.
Master of Avenger answering the call
Going for a master of servant nobody's even claimed yet? Bold, I like it. The brave ones are always the most entertaining to brea-

I mean best drinking buddies. Yea.

Going for a master of servant nobody's even claimed yet? Bold, I like it. The brave ones are always the most entertaining to brea-

I mean best drinking buddies. Yea.

Already broken here. There ain't much you can throw at me

There it's done now you better fucking save some people, starting from me. No seriously help me I'm going crazy.
I will.

The best way to save someone is by throwing the Bible at them.

JK. I'm not playing Jesus.

But I am going to be using someone who did get revived. Not going into anymore details until the CS is created, but I think it might be to your liking.

I will.

The best way to save someone is by throwing the Bible at them.

JK. I'm not playing Jesus.

But I am going to be using someone who did get revived. Not going into anymore details until the CS is created, but I think it might be to your liking.
If it's not a lewd loli saint I'm going to fucking smite you.

Christ Team Avenger is killing each other before I even put up the cs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back