• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Aislinn sighed and walked into math. She truly hated this subject. Sighing, she sat down and waited to see if Drea or Adante had this class. @ashel darkwing will be on off and on. Gotta clean a two floor house top to bottom)

Nylana said:
Aislinn sighed and walked into math. She truly hated this subject. Sighing, she sat down and waited to see if Drea or Adante had this class. @ashel darkwing will be on off and on. Gotta clean a two floor house top to bottom)
Drea and adante entered the room seeing aislinn drea sat in the front way from the two whereas adante kissed aislinn on the forehead before sitting behind her and laying his head down on his desk "I hate math..." He grumbled

Aislinn sighed softly, "As do I, although, I also hate this school..." Adante sees a stack of books beginning to fall onto the teacher foot as a small gust of wind comes from the back of the class near the windows. Aislinn smiles angelically as she sees Drea notice it as well. @ashel darkwing

Nylana said:
Aislinn sighed softly, "As do I, although, I also hate this school..." Adante sees a stack of books beginning to fall onto the teacher foot as a small gust of wind comes from the back of the class near the windows. Aislinn smiles angelically as she sees Drea notice it as well. @ashel darkwing
Adante laughed a bit as this happened and twirled a strand of her hair around his finger "it's not that bad here it's better than sitting around doing nothing"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Adante laughed a bit as this happened and twirled a strand of her hair around his finger "it's not that bad here it's better than sitting around doing nothing"

[/QUOTE]
(True that xD )

Nylana said:
Aislinn laughed softly, "So very true, Adante. But, I can come up with another thing that is better to do than this." She doesn't look at him. The demon just stares straight ahead as the teacher goes over rules. @ashel darkwing
When the teacher finished he smiled at her "well I didn't hear anything about PDA..." he rubbed her back gingerly "what period do you have science?"

Nylana said:
"Fifth," she mutters softly, "I have reading next." Aislinn smiled a genuine smile and relaxes under his hand. @ashel darkwing
"Same period then I have battle strategy next though" he sighed "why do I get the feeling that this school was meant to help in the uprising of hunters"

Nylana said:
Aislinn laughs softly as she throws a small ball of paper at the back of Dreas head, " Because it was. Have you looked at who is funding the school?" @ashel darkwing
"No I was going to do that when we got home why who is it?"

Drea turned around and glared at her his eyes flashed red for a moment

"Umm aislinn please don't do that...he could level this school in a matter of seconds" adante whispered he could tell drea was at his limit

Aislinn smiled sweetly at Drea and motioned at the crumpled paper. She mouthed the words Read it to him as she did. "It was for a very good reason, Adante. He needs to know what I have discovered. Who is the most feared surviving hunter, Adante?" He could feel her body tense up as she spoke and Drea could see true fear in her eyes as she looked him directly in his eyes. Her eyes flashed pitch black and Adante could feel her wings twitch then return to looking like a tattoo. @ashel darkwing

"Oh god no that's drea's only rival in battle" he looked very fearful "then my fears were true...shit..." He spoke in an undertone "that hunter was the only one not to fall under drea's power"

Aislinn sighs softly and hands him a small packet of papers with confidential stamped on them. "You can thank me for breaking the rules later. Being a demon among humans has it uses. These state how the main funder of the school is. And wouldn't you know it? It's our Dreas little friend." She growls softly and throws another paper at Drea. When he looks at her, she motions at the paper again with urgency. He can see that she is unsteady and afraid as she does so. @ashel darkwing

He picks up the papers then looks back at them with an oh shit look to his face

"Then that settles it dragon war two is inevitable but this time the MCs will win" he whispered hiding the papers in his bag before turning back to her "and I don't care what you do as long as you're careful ok" he kissed her cheek

Aislinn smiles and raises her hand, "May I use the restroom please?" To Adante she mutters, "You better truly believe that because in five minutes I will have more documents. If I don't make it back by the time the bell rings signaling the end of class meet me outside my fourth hour class. Both you and Drea." @ashel darkwing

The teacher allows it and hands her the pass as she leaves

Adante sighs as she leaves and stares at drea when drea looks back he nods signaling they need to talk

Five minutes later, Aislinn walks in. Drea and Adante see that her eyes are pitch black and that her skin is dangerously pale. The teacher doesn't seem to notice that she has returned as the demons eyes go back to normal and she sits in front of Adante once more. " We need to talk," is all she says for the remainder of class @ashel darkwing

Anaki headed to chemistry boredly "Maybe I should've tried the other classes like the combat classes yet that'd been to hard"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aislinn walked out of the class and stood outside the door, waiting for Adante and Drwa to walk out. When they did, she grabbed them roughly by the arm. "We need to talk. Now." Her voice was shaking with barely controlled anger with an underlying tone of fear. She was shaking and her eyes were going from bright green to pitch black and back as if she couldn't control herself. @ashel darkwing

Nylana said:
Aislinn walked out of the class and stood outside the door, waiting for Adante and Drwa to walk out. When they did, she grabbed them roughly by the arm. "We need to talk. Now." Her voice was shaking with barely controlled anger with an underlying tone of fear. She was shaking and her eyes were going from bright green to pitch black and back as if she couldn't control herself. @ashel darkwing
Drea glared at her and waved a hand infrontof her face closing it in a fist instantly her demonic powers wer cut off and it was as if she was a normal human "ok but we can't be caught though you're welcome by the way now what's going on?" He whispered

Adante rubbed her back as they talked

Aislinns voice shook slightly as she began to speak, "Well, the main benefactor of this school just so happens to be your hunter friend. The higher up students, also called the student council, are all children of very well known and wealthy hunters. The principal is the brother of your hunter friend. However, he is not a hunter and never has been. I managed to ummm borrow and copy the paperwork concerning all the information I am currently telling you. Oh, and did i mention that I also copied all the addresses we need to keep track of them all?" She was shaking slightly as she said this in a rush. @ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nylana said:
Aislinns voice shook slightly as she began to speak, "Well, the main benefactor of this school just so happens to be your hunter friend. The higher up students, also called the student council, are all children of very well known and wealthy hunters. The principal is the brother of your hunter friend. However, he is not a hunter and never has been. I managed to ummm borrow and copy the paperwork concerning all the information I am currently telling you. Oh, and did i mention that I also copied all the addresses we need to keep track of them all?" She was shaking slightly as she said this in a rush. @ashel darkwing
Adante took the papers and put them in his bag he kissed aislinn on the lips feeding her some dark energy through the kiss to calm her nerves without being noticed "great job baby that's enough for today will talk about this more after school"

Drea unleashed her powers letting her take control again and then him and drea went to battle training taking a spot around a giant map of the lands every MC city and the human city along with their capitols the teacher was telling them to figure out ways to take out the phenix kingdom and the dragon kingdom drea and adante looked at each other and smiled knowing none of the classmates could possibly take either of them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back