• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Aislinn grins and laughs a little bit, "Thanks Adante. And Drea admit it youre jealous." She looks at the princes with an innocent look on her face that they know is completely fake. @ashel darkwing

Drea smiles "oh look at that there's the bell" he got up gathered his things and left the room heading to his current events class

"I'll see you latter aislinn" he kisses her on the top of her head and heads to current events with drea

Aislinn smiles at him and walks to battle strategy. She sighs softly and sits in the back of the room. The demon truly wanted to just take to the skies but she knew that would be suicide if she did it here. @ashel darkwing

Walking to second period luke seeing couples kissing making him uncomfartable because he had no girlfriend finally he go to 2nd period and sat down

Aki's gaze was fixated on him as he spoke. She was confused on the subject, this was a normal face for her. Plus, she never really saw herself as "pretty". She shrugged, "Thank you," Aki was good at was keeping her cool. She had to fight back the blush; most people would blush at a comment like that. Though the feeling completely faded as the bell rung followed by another shrug. Aki left the boy almost immediately and was out the door. Her footsteps were always light as she walked. She made it to her next class: Battle Strategy. She sat in the back corner yet again. She wasn't one to stand out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]An instructor came out to stop the vampires rage, the vampire left giving a 'I'm gonna kill you' stare at Hitsugya. He looked at the vampire with a cold stare and went to pick up his ripped black collar shirt. After that he jumped up and onto the top of a building, flying from building to building for no reason.
@Anyone

[/QUOTE]
Hitsugya tried to make it back to his apartment as swift and anonymous as he could without being noticed. He hopped from rooftop to rooftop and eventually made it to his apartment unnoticed. He ran in, searching for another black collar shirt. After looking for a bit he threw one on and looked at a clock "Damn…I'm late" he muttured to himself and ran back out, his black wings now covered by his shirt.

@Someone, anyone

Aki tensed up as she heard her name. She turned to the boy from her last class. His scream echoed through her ears as she just stared for a second. She slowly got up and made her way towards him. She was hoping it wouldn't take too long to "ask her some things". The teacher would probably arrive any second now. She stood in front of his desk with her hands in her pockets. Aki's long hair reached slightly lower than her knees, causing it to be slightly messy. There was almost always strands in her face, "Yes?....." she said wondering what kind of 'things' he wanted to ask.

@Kurasaki2025

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Anaki started for his second class, algebra 2, at the bell

[/QUOTE]
Hitsugya ran towards the normal school, thank god he had his wings covered. While running to his combat fighting class he bumped into a kid.

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Anaki looked at Hitsugya "Did ya not see me? Or just couldn't avoid it?" he asked uncaringly

[/QUOTE]
Hitsugya yelled sorry back to him and ran to the normal school. He slowed down once he got on the campus and looked for the training room, where he could actually practice fighting.

Xmon left history, he sighed glad fully then made his way to the next class. Battle strategy. The word 'battle' we enough to make his quiver in his shoes. He made his way to class and entered "H-he-hello?" He asked, hoping that the people in the class would be kind.

@anyone in battle strategy.

Anaki stared at his desk bored beyond all belief as he already knew all that was being said and showed it through his disinterest in the subject

Veyd Sahvoz](For some reason I feel that because I've joined now this has died :/ because every new RP I join usually died shortly after I join :\) [/QUOTE] (I need a few teachers and hunters to keep this going too rn our main protagonist [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24607-nylana/ said:
@Nylana[/URL] is on sick leave)

Hitsugya had finally gotten out of combat class. He stretched his arms "What to do now..." he said to himself. He had a spare right now and would fly over to a restaurant but he was in public and wouldn't want to blow his cover. So he just walked around for a bit.

(Please interact with me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back