• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Aeri Rosevier] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] already replied, if you haven't noticed
Oh. Sorry!! xD

@TheHappyPikachu

Hey, so it appears I will not be able to rejoin the prison after all. Sorry, I know I'm the one who requested you revive it...I really wanted to be a part of it. However, I got busy. Now I have plans of writing a story of my own, involving all of my roleplay characters, and I am having to retire from roleplay to do this. I just don't have the energy or time to focus on roleplay, story-writing, and my daily life. It was fun roleplaying with you and your characters. Happy trails and good luck with the Fantasy Prison! :)

XDBuggyBatXD said:
@TheHappyPikachu
Hey, so it appears I will not be able to rejoin the prison after all. Sorry, I know I'm the one who requested you revive it...I really wanted to be a part of it. However, I got busy. Now I have plans of writing a story of my own, involving all of my roleplay characters, and I am having to retire from roleplay to do this. I just don't have the energy or time to focus on roleplay, story-writing, and my daily life. It was fun roleplaying with you and your characters. Happy trails and good luck with the Fantasy Prison! :)
(:3)(^U^) best of luck!! (no problem!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back