• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
I hope you all know what this is for by now... xD

Mr Swiftshots]unfortunatly i will have to decline due to me not being asked first [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
!??! PLEASE!!! NO!!!! JOIN!?!?!?!? it was an accident!!!!!!!!!

I meant to tag you and i thought I had but when I went back to check I was like... Oh. DARN IT! and then I added you, PLEASE!!!!?!??! :D (:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3) @Mr Swiftshots

nah , no deal , no way , zilch . you did it on purpose were not friends anymore either don't ever msg me again

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]nah , no deal , no way , zilch . you did it on purpose were not friends anymore either don't ever msg me again

[/QUOTE]
(:'()... I thought you abandoned me... I've tagged you and messaged before but you never responded!...(:'()

nope i'm done you have angered the irish race with your words , we would smite you down but unfortunately half the country is in Australia

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]nope i'm done you have angered the irish race with your words , we would smite you down but unfortunately half the country is in Australia

[/QUOTE]
xD ... uahhogrnvjnbrihrihgraknalknff!?!?!? ............... [media]

[/media]

@TheHappyPikachu, can I use Ash Kaizer again Plws?(*^*)

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]of course i was accepted , i'm always accepted one way or another

[/QUOTE]
If only I had a dollar for every time you made my day, I'd make you Tonny Stark or Bruce Wane..

Kamasive Nionnova] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL], can I use Ash Kaizer again Plws?(*^*)
no no you can't , one does not simply copy and paste chars willy nilly

a dollar hmm well thats kinda shitty i mean a dollars like 70 cents , i mean maybe i could buy a freddo bar but a dollar really ? come on !

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]no no you can't , one does not simply copy and paste chars willy nilly

[/QUOTE]
Again, you made a Dollar, But he used Crona three times on three separate threads..

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]no no you can't , one does not simply copy and paste chars willy nilly

a dollar hmm well thats kinda shitty i mean a dollars like 70 cents , i mean maybe i could buy a freddo bar but a dollar really ? come on !

[/QUOTE]
What?, ye want a Buck 80?, or a Penny instead?

listen mate , im talking like full up euros here . i don't want none of those shity American or Australian dollars. i have a water charge to pay at the end of this month you know!

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]listen mate , im talking like full up euros here . i don't want none of those shity American or Australian dollars. i have a water charge to pay at the end of this month you know!

[/QUOTE]
Wow, really?, fine Mr. Mafia man, final offer, If, IF, I had a frikkin 15000 Euros each time you made my day, I may make you Lex Luther, Happy?

nah fuck off with your 15000 euros and your lex luther . i want five euros every time you so much a read a letter of my posts.

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]nah fuck off with your 15000 euros and your lex luther . i want five euros every time you so much a read a letter of my posts.

[/QUOTE]
If I could just give you 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999996999996666999999999999999999999.19€ just to stop debating me....

fuck of with your .19 i want full euros boy , i'll be haven none of that shit!

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]fuck of with your .19 i want full euros boy , i'll be haven none of that shit!

[/QUOTE]
*Face Palms* WTF?!, seriously?!, then I'll remove the ducking .19 then...

((We are we going with this?))

wo wo wo wo wow hold on a second i want compensation too for the amount of me time you've wasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back