• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧ Fantasy Originals & Fandoms !

OneiricAzalea

sleepy, anxious and sporadic.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✧⋮- Hello;

...and welcome to the search thread of someone who is anxious about talking to strangers, but just as anxious to return to roleplaying after a long hiatus—! I'm (luc)rezia, she/her, and I'm in my 20s. I'd say I'm a friendly person, even if I switch between silence and yapping (as evidenced by this thread... probably). Also prone to grammarless behavior and overusing emojis in casual conversation; you will be subjected to strings of 😭💕✨ etc.

My interests for roleplays are generally very limited/focused, so I only have one 'main genre' for originals and my fandoms are few—but I delve deep into the characters involved. I'm not opposed to reading spoilers to be caught up with events and knowing more about characters I am asked to write for. And, while I'm not entirely comfortable right off the bat writing for every character out there, there's also no one I'd ever outright reject writing for you; just ask and I'll do my best.

Let's see... The other major point of expectations is that I've always roleplayed with romance as a main point, especially with fandoms. When it comes to originals, I still want it, but rarely as the sole focus; I love slow-burn plots, especially for settings where adventure, whether for world-saving reasons or something smaller in scale, is a focal point.

I think that's it as an introduction, so... if you're not scared off yet, onward!

✧⋮- Guidelines;

It's been a while, but I think I hit the major details. But, please ask if you would like clarifications or if you think there's important information I forgot to include!

Age | Be over 18; regardless of themes written in the roleplay, I'd feel most comfortable writing with other adults.

Boundaries | Please be clear about any boundaries—whether those are triggers, things that make you uncomfortable to read or talk about OOC etc. Please respect mine in return; I absolutely hate descriptions of animal abuse and mouth/tongue/tooth-related injuries.

OOC | I'm open to befriending RP partners OOC. I'm a bit dense though; I don't always understand things that aren't laid out plainly. So! Please let me know if I say or do anything that's a bit uncomfortable and I'll adjust accordingly. I'm also ghost-friendly, so if you're not feeling it, I'll assume the thread is dropped if we haven't spoken in around a month.

Turnaround | The time I take to reply to roleplays can vary a lot— either within a day, or sometimes up to a week. I ask for patience and understanding, and of course, I won't mind if it take you a while to write posts yourself. Go at your own pace.

Writing | I write in 3rd-person, past-tense all the time (probably omniscient? brain too fried to know for sure at the moment); I don't mind if you write differently, this is just a head's up for potential style discrepencies!

Word Count | My word count fluctuates depending on the scene (more for detail, less for conversation), along with how much I have to work with. You can expect anything from 200 words to 700 split up into however many paragraphs; rarely, especially for originals, I can hit up to 1k words; I don't mind if you try to match length or not, as long as I have more than a one-liner to respond to at the end of the day. When it comes to doubling, I try to keep word counts relatively balanced for each side of the roleplay! I strongly insist on efforts to do the same.

Romance | I love writing female characters the most (as my "mains"; I'll always do variety for side characters) and have always gravitated towards M×F ships, but I'm down to dabble in F×F, and am curious about writing for different combinations of polyamory. Sometimes my characters may be more genderfluid or trans. But even if that isn't the case or if the romance is cis/het, please still be LGBTQ+ friendly.

Doubling | For fandoms, doubling is a requirement from me, unless we specifically agree to do something with OC x OC rather than canon x OC.

Characters | In terms of characters, I'm pretty flexible regarding the types introduced, fandom or original. You can bring a Mary Sue and, so long as this doesn't hog the focus of the roleplay, I'm going to "ooo" and "aww" at them no matter what. And, most importantly, please don't write for my OCs.

✧⋮- Roleplay Listings;

Information for Originals;
I didn't come prepared with specific plot bunnies, but I can tell you the general vibe I like!​
Almost always, I will gravitate towards fantasy genre roleplays. My biggest influences for world types/aesthetics/adventure types are Lord of the Rings, Berserk, Drakengard 1 and 3, NieR, Final Fantasy (specifically: VII, X, XIII and XIV), and Tales of games (specifically: Symphonia, Vesperia, Zestiria); also familiar with Game of Thrones and Fear and Hunger. If any of that helps paint at least a bit of a picture for the kinds of worlds and stories I might be into, I'm glad!​
Romance being wanted was mentioned somewhere above, but extra themes I like to mix in also include adventure, horror (especially cosmic) and angst.​
I'm not opposed to trying other things like slice-of-life or modern or sci-fi, but this is my comfort zone...! If you're interested, I'm down to listen to plots you have or collaborate on building one up.​
Oh! Also, a list of keywords and tropes I enjoy... (not all-encompassing, just the things that came to mind — absolutely suggest your own if you'd like!)​
royal + knight / moon + sun / demon + mortal / mage + knight / artist + muse / vampire + human / beauty & beast / brooding & gentle / dating god / height difference / marriage of convenience / soulmates / red string / starcrossed / battle couple / enemies to lovers / mutual pining / unrequited love / "you fool" (derogatory) ⇝ "you fool" (concern)

Information for Fandoms;
As stated somewhere above, I have a very narrow focus for fandoms, but this also means I get pretty deeply invested.​
For these, I am also flexible with canon-compliance, canon-divergent and straight-up AUs! Also curious and willing to try isekai / reverse isekai plots, and maybe some crossovers. Willing to do split RPs, where your side is one fandom and mine is a different one, if interest levels are a bit uneven.​
Now... From ✦ to ✦✦✦ is an interest indicator; more is better! I've also included any specific love interest characters I'd like to write against, roughly in order of preference.​
Anime / Manga (Please assume I am anime-only for explicit knowledge; but in most cases, I'm willing to read spoilers online for info gathering on characters/events.)
Jujutsu Kaisen ✦✦✦​
Junpei, in a fix-it AU » Nanami
My Hero Academia ✦✦​
Tomura » Hitoshi » Tenya
Bleach ✦​
Byakuya » Grimmjow » Rangiku
Yu Yu Hakusho ✦​
No specific LI, I just have extreme nostalgia; will decide during planning!
Video Games
Genshin Impact ✦✦✦
Il Dottore » Baizhu » Pantalone
Sadly for me, GI and especially Dottore have been my hyperfixation since last year, so I will die happy to try roleplaying it LOL---
Fire Emblem: Awakening ✦✦✦​
Chrom » Virion
Fire Emblem: Three Houses ✦✦​
Dimitri » Dedue » Felix
Final Fantasy VII ✦✦​
Vincent
Strapping in for the slow-burn of a lifetime— also! I have watched someone play OG and I've watched AC. On the other hand, I only have passing knowledge of CC, DoC and the remake continuity, just fyi.

✧⋮- and Goodbye;

for the time being, I believe that's it! Not a long list of options, but, my brain is very stubborn about investing in too many things at once.

I hope something caught your eye, but either way, thank you for reading!

If you'd like to chat and plan anything together, please consider reaching out. 💞🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back