• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP search! Fandom or original setting, few plot ideas

Verdilac

i'm really sorry, kiddo, but you thought wrong
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm looking for 1 or 2 people to write with!

Some general info
- I’m in my late twenties and have been rp’ing for 15 years. I prefer to rp with someone around my age
- I usually write 400 to 800 words, depending on the story. The length of post doesn’t really matter to me. What’s more important is that posts contribute to the development of the story and give the other enough to work with. I can send a writing sample on request
- Platonic and romantic is both fun but I don’t like to force anything. Of course depending on the storyline, one is more likely than the other. If we both play 2 or more characters I would like for them to all have certain sentiments about each other: friends, family, enemies, romantic et cetera
- I like plotting and really developing a story together. If a story feels unreal or the characters feel mismatched then I’ll probably lose interest
- As for activity level I try to get a post out at least once a week but I sometimes write daily or multiple times a day if I have time and/or inspiration
- I like meaningful character development, angst, drama, identity, feeling lost/trying to find a place in the world, intrigue, but I also like fluff and light-hearted scenes. A balance is nice!

What I’m looking for
I like both fandoms and original settings. I have a few ideas. Nothing is set in stone but it might be a good starting point. I’m open for additions and new ideas!

Fandom
- Harry Potter > a roleplay set in 1944/1945 about students that are in the same year as Tom Riddle (OCs or OC x CC)
- Harry Potter > a roleplay set in a timeperiod before the books (maybe around 1900). A few student are invited by a teacher to take place in an extra-cirricular club for gifted wizards. However this club quickly turns dark as the teacher encourages them to learn dark magic, all under the guise of a search for knowledge. (OCs, I think maybe 4 characters in total.)
- Hunger Games > A Quarter Quell with a last-minute twist: an hour before they have to go into the Arena it is announced that one mentor and one tribute have to switch places. Preferred roles would be 2 mentors that have to face the Arena again, from different district but they have met each other often throughout the years.

Original settings
- Two former partners in crime (A & B) were once one of the deadliest assassins in the business. But B had wanted to quit for a long time. One day, during a mission, B betrayed A by disappearing and leaving A to fend for themselves. Years later B has finally tracked down their former partner and seeks revenge. However before A can take their revange they need an important bit of information that only B has.
- Road trip with two characters who are both running away from their own issues. A is fed up with their boring desk job and disappointed where life has lead them so far while B is afraid to settle down.
- Modern royal family that has to deal with scandals, tabloid press, criticism from society, fading relevancy and internal friction.
- Fantasy setting in which the gods host a competition every x-year (maybe once a century) where mortals get the opportunity to become immortal demigods. Reason for the competition is maybe to close the “gap” between normal humans and unattainable, unrelatable deities. Hundred humans compete. You win or you die. Meanwhile most gods are treating it as their own personal entertainment, placing bets and rigging the competition to make sure their favorite wins.

Send me a message if you’re interested (: Let me know a bit about yourself/your rp preferences and what storyline(s) speak to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back