• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriko noticed Ansom's reaction and muttered a "sorry" she looked a bit embarrassed, she guessed that was the wrong answer then. She then turned to Elizabeth, "yeah, I live just across the hall" she pointed in the direction of her dorm.

Moriko just shrugged "I guess?, maybe they just ran out of room in the girls section? I did join a bit late.... "although she was pretty sure her neighbour was a girl too.

Blue looked over to Han calling out to her"Han?" she turning and smiling before jogging over " you died ! and you didnt remeber me whats up ?" she smiled up at him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
"If you're at this school, you've got powers right? What exactly are your powers? I mean I've seen them in action but I still don't get it." her curiosity and demeanor was almost that of a child's.
@Jesters Court

Lumina looks between Raven and Suzano. "Um... I'm just a phoenix, not related to these two, who are brother and sister..." she managed, laughing nervously at her lack of an answer.

@Himeragi Seiker @adderx11
"Newly born? Or just your appearance?"

@Himeragi Seiker

"Mmhm, so when did you join?" Moriko asked the girl. As she waited for an answer, she glanced over at Ansom who was being incredibly quiet. She was going to ask if he was okay but decided against it, tightening her lips.

@AsongOfIceandFire @AriaTheWatcher

Sixxx said:
Blue looked over to Han calling out to her"Han?" she turning and smiling before jogging over " you died ! and you didnt remeber me whats up ?" she smiled up at him
@AsongOfIceandFire
Han frowned. "Didn't remember you? When did that happen?" He asked with a chuckled. "How could I forget you?"

Ansom's thoughts began to drift. So much, in fact, that he strated pacing around without even realizing it. Elizabeth. Sister of Haiiro. Both godly beings...which means they are technically family to me. That is weird to think about. Moriko. The bunny gal. My friend, according to her. Just met. Not much known.

@Nonalaka

Elizabeth smiles. "When classes first started is when I joined, been here since the beginning." She says, noticing Ansom pacing around and wondering why he was being so quiet.

Daniel watched blue with a slight smile before he heard her say han then his chest started to hurt slightly and a small frown came over his face before he fake smiles again as he hid it as he stood there and watched her

@Sixxx (sorry lost service)

she chuckled and grinned " i dunno but i was very offeneded , hey i feel alot life on Genisis did you bring my paradise back to life?" she said then look at daniel , waving for him to come over

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel looked at blue then walked over next to her and looked at han. "So this was who she was with before me" he though as he looked han over with a fake smile

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Oh, I see, do you like it here?" She replied to the girl. She wondered had she offended Ansom with the friend comment, he had been really quiet since then... she frowned at the thought. The bunny from earlier hopped into the room without anyone realising, it hopped over to Ansom standing in front of him on its back legs, its nose twitching.

@AsongOfIceandFire @AriaTheWatcher

Sixxx said:
Dylan smiled and kissed his jaw " i dunno sweetheart she adjusted the sheets as they started to slip away from her body "i think its gonna be a ggood day though"
@Roman

" why the sudden need for a getaway Daniel " she said curiously nuzzling closer to him as she asked , she wanted the vacation but qas wondering why he did
Han got out of bed and went to fix his hair, "I haven't trained in a bit. So, I'm gonna go do just that." He said to Dylan. "I'll be back in a little bit." He gave Dylan a kiss and went out back.

@Sixxx

Elizabeth nods. "Yeah, it's not that bad here. Although classes get a bit boring at times. Then again most people skip classes ninety eight percent of the time..."

Moriko chuckles to herself "I always fall asleep during class, so I couldn't even say what classes were like"

Roman said:
Han got out of bed and went to fix his hair, "I haven't trained in a bit. So, I'm gonna go do just that." He said to Dylan. "I'll be back in a little bit." He gave Dylan a kiss and went out back.
@Sixxx
Dylan kissed him " ill but cloths on and get up eventually " she said with a grin and curled up under the covers blushing as she did

@Roman

" yeah, that's why I sleep, aha...anything I miss I normally read up on anyways, I still would like to y'know, not fail all my exams" she laughed a bit at this. She finished her soda and fiddled with the empty can in her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back