• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriko blinked a few times and looked around dazed. She then quickly looked to zero. "That was amazing!" She blurted out. She then fell silent again.

Zero laughed, and snapped his fingers, they all appeared seated at a table, and there was a pint of blood in front of grace, along with a bowl full of precious jewels for Draco. "So nature girl. What was it... Moriko? You need something in particular as well?"

@Nonalaka

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth blushes. "Well...multiple reasons...None of which I'm going to discuss with you!" She says quickly, sprinting into the restaurant, which was about two or three buildings away.
Clover frowns "Probably shouldn't have asked... Well time to catch up!" He snaps and arrives at the front of the restaurant doors a second later. "Well.. That was easy."

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns "Probably shouldn't have asked... Well time to catch up!" He snaps and arrives at the front of the restaurant doors a second later. "Well.. That was easy."
Elizabeth sighs, walking inside and sitting down, waiting for Clover.

" what did you say ?" blue said she said looking up at him with a smile

Dylan smiled " Nice meeting you too ,see you again soon ?" she looked up at him with a grin

@RomanTheFireGod @Daniel reaver

She looked at zero.

"Ah, me? Oh n-no anything is fine for me" she said giving a nervous laugh.

Zero smiled, enjoying her innocence. He hadn't seen anyone like her in a while, and it made him happy to know there was at least some good in the world. "I'll get you a salad then." Zero waved his left hand in a shoo-shoo kind of motion, and the nearby shadows in the room immediately fled into the kitchen. A few moments later they left the kitchen, and came next to the table, sliding a bowl of salad over towards Moriko. "Hope that's suffice. Not sure if you're a vegetarian or not, since you like animals and such."

@Nonalaka

"Sure you will. Just come knockin when you need me or just wanna hang out." He gave Dylan his dorm number. "Alright, have a goodnight."

" nooooo tell me " she said patting the seat next to her . her eyes were bright green again " you can tell me anything daniel , im nice and shit " she blushed a little but grinned

@Daniel reaver

I looked at blue and blushed "blue I uhh i" I said nervously as I blushed even more "I-i. You see blue I uhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan blushed and put it in her pocket and handed him her dorm number " good night strange not afraid boy " she stood and the little bon fire disapeared she waved goodbye and walked towards her dorm with a smile

@RomanTheFireGod

Draco's eyes went wide , his tung curled around his lips and his head turned into that of a dragon.

He started eating the jewels hole and fire every now and then came from his mouth.

After gobbling them all up he looked around as if expecting someone to attack him before his head went back to its normal state.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, walking inside and sitting down, waiting for Clover.
Clover walks in and spots Elizabeth "Hmm.. Nice spots." He walks over to Elizabeth and sits across from her. "Sorry about earlier."

Slaxt said:
Clover walks in and spots Elizabeth "Hmm.. Nice spots." He walks over to Elizabeth and sits across from her. "Sorry about earlier."
Elizabeth sighs. "It's fine. I just don't like talking about my problems to other people."

"I-its perfect, thank you" she smiled softly "as for vegetarianism, im not one, because I love plants as much as I love animals but a girls gotta eat" she laughs to herself a bit embarrassed realising what she said probably sounded dumb.

Blue smiled and the oven dinged "oh the pizzas done !" she jumped up and grabed it from the oven , burning her hands as she did so " GAH god dammnit !" she put the pizza on the counter and put her hands under cold water" what were you saying ?"

Han took the number putting it in his pocket. " Damnit I left my key." as he makes it to his dorm he unlocked the door with his magic. He knew he couldn't leave his key again. Han then got in a shower.

I blushed uncontrolably as I walked over to blue and took her hands as white markings spread out over them "blue I uhh" I said as her hands started to heal as the markings covered blues hands

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero chuckled, and replied to Moriko "Yeah... Eating is pretty important. I am able to survive off of human food... but I have a different personal preference." Zero stood up from the table, and walked to a nearby pillar in the restaurant. He grabbed the shadow of the pillar, and unhinged his jaw to a full 90 degrees. He yanked the shadow from it's place, allowing it to dangle helplessly in his hands, and dropped it into his mouth, his jaw returning to normal. "Delicious."

((I gtg, my eyes are so blood shot like it's not even funny. xDD Be here tomorrow kkk???? :DDD))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ My name's Kuroh. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he looked at Diel, soon forcing a smile. He closed his bloodshot eyes as he did so♆...

[/QUOTE]
''so Kuroh...you do know that time travel to alter the past cannot work at all...let it go''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so Kuroh...you do know that time travel to alter the past cannot work at all...let it go''

[/QUOTE]
“ It can. Just my being here killed my father. He was meant to live until I was born.. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked around, seemingly distant from the world♆...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back