• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han sat their with the girl, Dylan and listened to the music. He yawned. "I've had a long day..." he said reaching his arms out putting behind his head. "So you were sent away. Sounds tragic." Han laid under the tree.

Moriko slowly shook his hand, narrowing her eyes a little trying to figure out if it was zero or a clone she was shaking hands with.

"Nice to meet you, again aha.."

Moriko quickly looked at grace watching her examine the clones and let out a laugh, she quickly covered her mouth "oops" she thought.

Grace's hand connected with Zero's clone, but it's face didn't move one inch. It turned towards Grace, it's eyes turning red. "You know what's really cool about zero's clones? They all are different." The original Zero restrained the clone, and barked "Hey, don't hurt her!" The clone whimpered, and poofed into dust, along with the second clone, leaving only the original. "Don't scare my clones like that! They might get the wrong idea and attack you... And that would be bad!"

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi grins at him, "Go on then. Talk" She crouches down and faces him, "Seems I can't trust any guys around here."
"Ok..." He takes a deep breath "I turned into an 8 year old to have fun.. But when I did turn I became a totally different person... I had to keep telling him to turn me back... But he wouldn't listen.. The Sora you made friends with is still in there..." He smiles "I still have the memories though... So... Umm... Sorry?.."

Zero then remembered draco's comment, and laughed. "I can get you over to the sun! No guarantees you won't be burned alive though."

"we both said who we are, now its your turn" he said and looked at the two girls

"Draco looked at Zero, your fun, I like you"

"Huh..." Grace looked very interested by Zero. He was so cool with his clones and black squidgy stuff that came out of his legs. She was just simply Grace, hardly anything special about her. "I am Grace-Lynn." She answered Draco with a pleasant smile.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL] @Fukushima Akira can Vanoss join in Akira and The Watchers fun)
((( Well, Akira's in Euphoria -A place where only Sanctum's can go-, and The Watcher is doing his thing. You'll have to wait until the ball gets rolling. )))

"Oh! Sorry! I'm moriko" she said smiling. "Nice to meet you!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Glad you think so..." She says, seeming a bit depressed and thinking to herself that this might actually be one of the very last actually enjoyable days she has for a long time.
Clover looks at her and frowns "Why so depressed?..." He speeds up and walks beside her. "You can tell me..." He smiles.

"Oh man, these memories are going to last us forever. You know what else reminds me of memories? Chinese food! It's on me." Zero snapped his fingers, and Zero, along with the girls and Draco, appeared at a Chinese restaurant, the cashier looking somewhat surprised. the cashier sighed, "Oh... It's just you Zero. Don't scare me like that!"

@Nonalaka @Elkor101 @TongneJinglish

Slaxt said:
Clover looks at her and frowns "Why so depressed?..." He speeds up and walks beside her. "You can tell me..." He smiles.
Elizabeth blushes. "Well...multiple reasons...None of which I'm going to discuss with you!" She says quickly, sprinting into the restaurant, which was about two or three buildings away.

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han sat their with the girl, Dylan and listened to the music. He yawned. "I've had a long day..." he said reaching his arms out putting behind his head. "So you were sent away. Sounds tragic." Han laid under the tree.
" nooo it wasnt to bad im just curious to why others are here" she looked at him laying in the grass and smiled a bit huh hes kinda cute and hes not afraid of me she thought to her self . the dirt under them became soft like a a pillow

@RomanTheFireGod

Moriko had a similar feeling to grace. She was amazed by these really interesting people. She felt like an underdog in comparison. Whats so good about making plants grow and talking to the occasional cat or dog. She frowned to herself.

"You can teleport too?!" Grace was extremely impressed by his display. Although, she wasn't really one for Chinese food, or any food really; this was still absolutely amazing.

"remind me to ask you how you did that"

Draco looked at around astonished, then looked at the menu.

"you think they serve jewels here? or rabbit?"

Han eventually yawned again. "I think I need to go to sleep now." He stood up. "I'm heading to my dorm. I need my sleep." He said smiling, "Nice meeting you, Dylan."

@Sixxx

"Or blood?" Grace asked with a laugh. If she laughed, it would make her sound less serious and everyone would think she's a normal human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back