• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♆Kuroh soon vanished from his position, appearing within the Fukushima Estate. He went into his room and lay on the bed, placing the note at his small chest of drawers. He wrapped himself in his duvet, soon crying quietly. He spoke...

“ I can't do anything right. I came here to alter the past, not have fun.. and now.. and now my father's gone.. ”

tumblr_n54d4ydPvO1rs49cqo1_1280_zps3x88klnq.jpg

''hey shiroh...bring everyone into the throne room of the demon world...i think that guy's gonna pay a visit''

''sure''

*Shiroh picks Himeragi up again and telleports her and the others (Add, Emiko, Ciella) to the throne room in the demon world*

''so...whats this about?''

''we'll just hang out here i guess...''

''cool, needed a break from being hit on by guys...they are total perverts''

''then try not looking so seductive...''

''hey your look seductive as well with that chain and ur clothes!!''

''the chain is just a necklace...and these clothes are just uniform...''

''so...that king's death though...who do you think did it?''

''eh...im sure the rebelling demons obviously did it...''

*sits on the throne*

''sigh...well im glad they didnt choose me as ruler...the council took that job but...they say i model for it...''

''i think you'll fit for the job''

''anyway, why do you work at a maid cafe?''

''cuz........i like the outfit..''

''kehehe~''

''nani..?''

''hmmm~ betsunii~''

Han is yanked to the ground. "I'm Han. Hansuke. And you are?" He said adjusting himself. He flicked a small spark which hit the ground turning into a small campfire.

Grace took a moment to think about, for a moment she'd forgotten her own name. "My name is Grace-Lynn, sir." She couldn't stop apologising profusely to the man.

Zero turned somewhat surprised to the second person who bumped into him, and grinned. "Wow. A second one. Yeah sorry, I didn't see me either. I kinda.... vanished." Zero turned back to grace, and smiled. "Grace, what a lovely name. What might the two of you be doing here?"

@Nonalaka @TongneJinglish

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher sighs angrily. "I need to hurry this up, I still have some loose ends to take care of, such as the rest of Akira's damned family." He says to himself. "BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE THRONE ROOM OF HELL?!" He yells angrily, completely lost.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh soon vanished from his position, appearing within the Fukushima Estate. He went into his room and lay on the bed, placing the note at his small chest of drawers. He wrapped himself in his duvet, soon crying quietly. He spoke...
“ I can't do anything right. I came here to alter the past, not have fun.. and now.. and now my father's gone.. ”

tumblr_n54d4ydPvO1rs49cqo1_1280_zps3x88klnq.jpg

[/QUOTE]
*a sudden voice sounding like Add then comes in talking to Kuroh as if he was right next to him*

''you cant alter the past...ive been there before''

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "The pizza there is really good, better than anywhere else in my opinion." She says to Clover as she walks. She quickly glances at the address on one of the buildings. "We're almost there."
"Yay! Almost there!" He stretches and puts his arms behind his head. "Ahh... Such a fun day."

Metaphysics said:
(@Fukushima Akira permission to send Diel to comfort him? They should be able to relate)
((( Sure. The barrier is temporarily down due to Akira's sudden death. It'll be down for another ten minutes, real time before reactivating, then Diel would be sent out -Unless Kuroh decides to keep her in-. )))

Grace covered her mouth with a delicate hand and giggled. She examined this new lady who had bumped into him too. She looked nice, and really pretty.

Elizabeth smiles. "Glad you think so..." She says, seeming a bit depressed and thinking to herself that this might actually be one of the very last actually enjoyable days she has for a long time.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Sure. The barrier is temporarily down due to Akira's sudden death. It'll be down for another ten minutes, real time before reactivating, then Diel would be sent out -Unless Kuroh decides to keep her in-. )))

[/QUOTE]
oh by the way, one of Add's clones is near you right now xD )))

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han is yanked to the ground. "I'm Han. Hansuke. And you are?" He said adjusting himself. He flicked a small spark which hit the ground turning into a small campfire.
"my name is Dylan"she smirked" dad wanted a boy" she looked at the fire making it change different colors , every time a spark went up it turned into a bird or a fire fly some turned into tiny fireworks

Moriko thought for a minute, trying to process the "I didn't notice me" comment pulling a sort of puzzled face.

"O-oh I see, sorry to have bothered you" she said, trying to quietly continue on her way.

Zero glanced to the left very suddenly, and then an evil grin was placed upon his face. The little bastard, finally found him. I'll leave a clone here to talk with the girls. I mean, it's not like I have any friends. Zero snapped his fingers, leaving a clone in his place and appearing next to Kuroh and the girl next to him. To the two girls he bumped into earlier, they shouldn't notice the difference.

"Why hello Kuroh... Looks like we finally have met. Along with, whoever this vermin is." Zero grinned, radiating hostile intent from himself.

@Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira

Slaxt said:
"Nu... Maybe... Yesh... I just wanted tu go outside." Sora smiles "I wanted tu habe fun!" He hugs Yoruichi "Sowwy I didn't tell yew..."
Clover starts to follow Elizabeth "Alright! Time to eat! I'm starving!"
Yoruichi rests her hands around Sora, "It's a good thing you're very loud." Even if he tried to tiptoe, she could 'hear' him. "What do you want to do Sora?"

The clone left in Zero's place frowned. "Alright then... see ya later strange girl I never learned the name of." the clone snapped his fingers, a watch suddenly placed upon his wrist. "Looks like I've gotta fly. Any objections?"

Grace didn't want to be left alone with him, so she quickly followed after Moriko. She looked like she new where she was going, and that was great. She didn't even think that it might seem weird that she was following her.

"Hm, some dads are like that. Thats pretty what you can do to the sparks." He watched what Dylan was doing to the little sparks as they flew up.

@Sixxx

Zero's clone laughed, "No objections. All right." The clone vanished into thin air, leaving a cold gust behind and a strange symbol carved into the ground.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero glanced to the left very suddenly, and then an evil grin was placed upon his face. The little bastard, finally found him. I'll leave a clone here to talk with the girls. I mean, it's not like I have any friends. Zero snapped his fingers, leaving a clone in his place and appearing next to Kuroh and the girl next to him. To the two girls he bumped into earlier, they shouldn't notice the difference.
"Why hello Kuroh... Looks like we finally have met. Along with, whoever this vermin is." Zero grinned, radiating hostile intent from himself.

@Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira
“ Wh-who are you? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over at Zero, wiping his tears♆...

“ What do you want? ”

Xev frowned as she watched a boy cry his heart out when Akira died, she could feel his death even down in Hell. 'Maybe I should send Diel to comfort him.' She said. Acting on her own she sent a message to Diel before transporting her to Kuroh. "...uhh...hello, you alright there?" Diel asked.

The Watcher sighs in relief, finally finding the throne room of Hell. "Took me long enough..." He mumbles angrily. "HELLO, ANYONE HERE?!" He yells at the top of his lungs, hoping that the current lord of hell was actually in hell instead of attending to matters in other realms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back