• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
nervously looks at blue and then looks down in shame and mumbles a little "damit I haven't even been here for a day and some one already found out about me"

she giggles " i can sense every living thing around me i can manipulate most of them as well" a patch of flowers grow around them and she grinns

"yup " she grinns and smiles up at him" my friend told me some day ill be a powerfull being of light and life...he didnt get to tell me what though" she sighed a little sad

Slaxt said:
Sora looks away and blushes. "It was soft..." He turns back to her "But I almosht died! Yew could've shuffocated me!"
(@LonelyAssassin)
"Nah I would have just made you better again" She says nodding, she then comes up behind him and picks him up and sits him on her shoulders, "Where to next?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared at Mahiro a moment before a quiet laugh escaped and he rustled his hair,"yes I know, but if we stay cooped up like this I might end up taking a chunk of that beautiful skin of yours." He stuck his tongue out slightly, his left kid closing in a playful wink as he chuckled in his chest. It was a joke, but, like most people, there was truth behind what he said. Even if he wouldn't hurt Mahiro purposefully.
"Vitamin D huh?" Mahiro groans as he got up off of Vex, his feet twitched as they hit the floor and his body straightened and stretched, "Fine, I guess we can go out somewhere." He says turning his head to look at Vex over his shoulder, he give him a wink and a grin before picking his clothes up off the floor and putting them on. Well Vex's spare clothes.

Stares at blue for a little bit then turns back twoards alley way "good luck with your endeavors" walks about another five feet "oh yeah if you tell any one Dont be suprised if your visited by a giant dragon"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*as the arguement started to settle down, the 2 then go to the main office to get Add enrolled*
''well...we need to get you enrolled...''

''heh...''

*Add then looks around and sees a female peeking around the science building and he stares at her having a confused expression*

Mind: why did she catch my eye...?

''hey Add...''

*he then looks at Himeragi*

''what?''

*grins and makes a heart-shape out of my hands*

''oh shut it...im only curious...of what she's....looking at......hey, what exactly is she looking at?''

*takes Himeragi's hand and pulls her a meter behind Ayaka and he then hears cheering going on around the corner, so he then goes around the corner and sees 2 males confronting each other. He speaks as the crowd then stare at his unique appearance*

''hey...your being awfully noisy...quit your childish fight or else...''

*he then summons multiple drones*

''or il show you who is REALLY stronger!!''

View attachment 110101

Note: that is an eye patch on his left eye due to reasons i cant reveal yet

Add's Introduction

[media]

[/media]

why is it that you swear alot...?)))

[/QUOTE]
(None of your DAMN MOTHERFUCKIN BUSINESS BITCH!

CROSSEYEDCRYINDOWNYABACKFATFOOTEDASS BITCH!

I can keep going, since you claim I swear a lot like I dont know what im doing.

I can read, but can you?)

"if you eer want a dragon to fly with come see me" she winked and shifted to a tiny bird and flew into the air to a tree wher she shifted to a chipmunk untill the branch could hold a human and shift back to her self

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](None of your DAMN MOTHERFUCKIN BUSINESS BITCH!
CROSSEYEDCRYINDOWNYABACKFATFOOTEDASS BITCH!

I can keep going, since you claim I swear a lot like I dont know what im doing.

I can read, but can you?)

[/QUOTE]
yea i can read. you called me a cross-eyed cryin down ya back fat footed ass bitch. but really, if your gonna cus, at least make it where it makes sense you stupid dumbass piece of shit, wrap ur tit in a quesadilla and SUCK. A FOGGIN. DIIICK!!! xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea i can read. you called me a cross-eyed cryin down ya back fat footed ass bitch. but really, if your gonna cus, at least make it where it makes sense you stupid dumbass piece of shit, wrap ur tit in a quesadilla and SUCK. A FOGGIN. DIIICK!!! xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(....Excuse me? I'M the dumbass? Says that baby who cant tell when shes not wanted. Oh? But i hurt your babydoll feelings earlier, and sweetheart, I can do it again. Secondly, when you realize what a "repeated phrase" is, then youre allowed to question my intentions. But until you get the common sense you OBVIOUSLY dont have, then you will be allowed to converse with me. Class dismissed, take your gludious maximus to recess.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](....Excuse me? I'M the dumbass? Says that baby who cant tell when shes not wanted. Oh? But i hurt your babydoll feelings earlier, and sweetheart, I can do it again. Secondly, when you realize what a "repeated phrase" is, then youre allowed to question my intentions. But until you get the common sense you OBVIOUSLY dont have, then you will be allowed to converse with me. Class dismissed, take your gludious maximus to recess.)

[/QUOTE]
lol try and fight me, you think you can hurt me? just stop wasting ur time on me xD or you obviously care about me haha)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea i can read. you called me a cross-eyed cryin down ya back fat footed ass bitch. but really, if your gonna cus, at least make it where it makes sense you stupid dumbass piece of shit, wrap ur tit in a quesadilla and SUCK. A FOGGIN. DIIICK!!! xD )))

[/QUOTE]
RIP in peace

( i laughed so hard i was like crying )

blue shurgged and hoped down and walked to the main building on campus , feeling lost not knowing anyone here anymore she sighed , her bright green eyes turning a bit grey as she got sad feeling so lost

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Now. Who do I owe a response to? ^~^)

[/QUOTE]
ima make a guess...actually fuck i was about to say Kuroh but i think he's with Layla...so idk(that moment where you need to find the person u owe a response to)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol try and fight me, you think you can hurt me? just stop wasting ur time on me xD or you obviously care about me haha)))

[/QUOTE]
(Well. Of course I care. Nor do I , as mature young adult, wish to "fight" you. Kids these days. Sweetheart, just message me, I don't bite cx)

Sixxx said:
( i laughed so hard i was like crying )
blue shurgged and hoped down and walked to the main building on campus , feeling lost not knowing anyone here anymore she sighed , her bright green eyes turning a bit grey as she got sad feeling so lost
you see the vid? xD

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ima make a guess...actually fuck i was about to say Kuroh but i think he's with Layla...so idk(that moment where you need to find the person u owe a response to)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD The struggle is real.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back