• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan watched Akira wearily, the Demon was unstable to say the least from what Logan had seen of him so far. Layla could probably handle him though. He hoped so anyway.

His gaze and attention turned to the two newcomers. Serine seemed friendly but for some reason people weren't reciprocating.

"Don't worry about it, a lot of people keep to themselves around here. I'm sure it's nothing personal" Logan smiled at Serine.

Serine shrugged. "I'm kind of used to it anyways... Where I come from, people not like me, would shun our kind. Probably because we were dangerous."

She glanced over at Akira, seeing he was a bit worried about something. She was about to say something, but stopped herself, probably knowing he wouldn't answer.

Yuu silently lifted herself from the ground. As !much as she wanted to speak to the girl sharing her same new substance, she couldn't do anything about it. Following silently, a little few feet behind d the huddle, Yuu kept to herself and fixated her gaze to be set on the ground below her clashing armor. Listening to the constant clanking, Yuu stared aimlessly.

Layla sighed. She could sense the destress in Akira's character. She said nothing of the matter, but simply rested her head against his shoulder. She wanted to reassure him, and hoped her presence would be enough.

Maki walks into the school looking at all the different races she has never seen them all in one place and just was amazed.

@motoemo

zoey finishes packing her cloths away and turns toward him him and smiles she smiles so happy shes just about glowing " hey there sleepyhead" she comes over and kisses his forehead. "you know we slept for 3 days right?" she say smiling she smelt different

hayden sighs as he wakes up cause he doesnt remember coming home but either way he has to go to school so he hops up and puts on some clothes .hayden smiles as he walks out the door"looks like i have to clear a path today". he unsheaths his sword and starts running while cutting a path through the trees

Eh who cares - Hus shrugs and yawns - I have a question... when I went with Jake and left you with my money... - he looks into your eyes with a little pain from the dream - what did you buy? - he stretches his back popping along with his arms

I'm bored.))

Cerin let a cloud of smoke escape from his mask as he got up from his place on the steps. Black claws tapped at the metal railing as he thought of something to do, but nothing came to mind. He sighed and started walking around aimlessly, not really paying much attention to anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoey smiles " i payed for my hair being dyed and i bought a coke and i went to Victoria secret , 2 new bras and 3 new pairs on undies why ? wanna see them ? the stuff there is a little expensive but they last forever" she grabs the bag and plopped onto the bed and smiles when she plops her different scent explodes into the air , but she dosent notice

(@motoemo )

" no same i didnt buy any perfume " she says giggleing " why do i stink?" scrunching up her nose as she speaks " she wraps her arms around his neck and smiles" why were you wondering about what a bought?"

she sits there thinking long and hard " lets go get fries and a chocolate shake, that sounds really good " she says looking at him grinning

" your awfully lovey today whats up?" she smiles and gets out of bed and grabs some cloths and gets dressed " i mean not that i dont love it but you seem off"

"I know the feeling, just because I'm fun with fangs, a lot of people dislike me" Logan shrugged, it didn't bother him. Couldn't bother him. Not unless it started to get in the way of his next meal of course.

Logan turned a corner and low and behold, their destination - the cafeteria.

"Here we are, miss" he smiled at the mute girl. He wouldn't be dining of course, unfortunately. He had still to find a willing donor in this place. It was very vexing for him, not having a reliable source of fresh blood.

@Queen of Fantasy @Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira

What if I am not here tomorrow... what if I'm dead - he kisses you more the image of him being tortured in his eyes but he keeps kissing you his eyes tearing up slowly he keeps thinking of it more and more

@Sixxx

@motoemo

she hugs him tight and combs her fingers through his hair " dont you dare say that , your staying right here with me " tears come running down her face " your not going to die, i wont let it happen kevin "

He wipes your tears away and kisses you - I'm sorry Zoey - he sighs and hugs you back -

@Sixxx

" your not going anywhere Kevin. There's something really good about to happen ,i can feel it. Your not allowed to leave" she said hugging him and gets on her tip toe and kisses him " i wish i knew what good was coming through but i always can feel something good coming before it happens "

- he kisses you on the neck and lays down with you and looks into your eyes - I won't leave ... - he says quietly - not close to leaving yet - he sighs and kisses you more

@Sixxx

She smiles and looks up at him " why did you think that anyway ?" she says pushing some of his hair our of his eyes stroking his cheek the gesture wafted her different scent uphis nose

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Night ^^)
Christopher remained silent for a few moments. He didn't really have much of an answer to her question, but decided to simply push off the matter. "Yeah. Just enjoy the pizza." Christopher then slumped off the couch, allowing his shirt to become wrinkled.

[/QUOTE]
Arri stared at him a moment before coming to the conclusion of laziness. She shrugged and continued to eat, letting her feet sway just above the floor.

" why did you think i wore a new perfume . do i smell bad? " she says walking to the kitchen and a starts making a chocolate milkshake with munching on a pickle

(@motoemo im cleaning my room too lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back