• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeash!/// you better wish all of those clothes aren't whats left of my wallet - he giggles and stands up walking to the cashier waiting for you as he pulls out more money from his wallet waiting for the worst for some reason

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
zoey smiles and before he opens the wallet it is filled with money and she puts the cloths on the counter and kisses him a boy walks by and stops on her wing draging his foot pulling out feather "nerd " he calls back .Zoey holds kevins arm smiling thro the pain "common lets go home"

@motoemo

Hang on a second - he puts his wallet in his back pocket and walks up to the boy - excuse me? / boy: what do u want? You know the comic book store is a couple blocks away maybe you should go check it out with your star track buddies - he smirks and Kevin smiles -/ Kevin: first off I don't see why your acting cool when you know where the comic store is how you know what a nerd is and how you know star trek is... maybe because your walking around here with your over sized glasses and bowtie with suspenders over your shoulders and your calling us nerds? Little one your sadly mistaken, so why don't you just walk over to my girl friend Zoey who could surely whoop your ass and say sorry before I make you say sorry - the boy gets embarrassed and scared and says sorry and leaves as Kevin walks back up to the cashier and pays - now we can go - the girl cashier smiles says bye and says aww to herself as I grab your hand and we leave with the big bag of clothes in my other hand

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
For 1 my thumbs hurt for 2 I think Kevin is bipolar and for 3 Kevin is the best freaking boyfriend ever xD also 4 if I was a guy I would be the best boyfriend ever xD ////

she pretends to adject her wings like they are fake but she lifts them wincing " you didnt have to do that Kevin " she looks up at him and smies weakly glad to be back at the car

I had to its a guy thing - he starts the car tossing the clothes in the back seat and drives to campus and we arrive fairly quickly as he grabs the bag goes up the steps opens his dorm door tissues the bag on his bad and flops down on the couch tired

I had to its a guy thing - he drives to his dorm and goes up the steps and floods on the couch putting the bag next to the front door

she walks up the stair slowly winceing when her wings touch the floor she enters the dorm and sighs "kevin can you look at my wing it hurts so much "her voice breaks on the last word

she pints at it ,it has feathers missing and there was a little blood on it " that was the nerdyest bully ive ever encountered "she say giggling

He giggles a little then grabs a bandage and wraps it - its nothing just some some feathers came off - he kisses you and sits back down and thinks a second

she snuggles up next to him and smiled looking at her bags of stuff and her little pink Victoria secret bag and blushed but soon fell asleep snuggling himon the couch exhusted

He fell asleep and had a dream but it wasn't clear and he kept reliving it as it was full of torture and pain... as he was being tortured. He stayed asleep for a long time

He wakes up the next day with a head ache and wakes you up on accident from getting up off the couch and walks to the window and looks out side

@Sixxx

she groans and puts her hands on her stomach still tired she rolls over a bit and sighs " i dont wanna be up kevin lets go bed" she said geting up stumbleing a it before falling onto his bed and curling up in his bed

@motoemo

He walks over to his bed and lays down cuddle with you and falls asleep still dreaming about the same thing also wondering what she had bought

@Sixxx

she lays with her hand on her stomach sleeping deeply and happily in his arms she wakes while he still sleeps slips away so he dosent wake up and she putsher new stuff away in the duffle bag , band tanks and shorts and the new lace bra and undies frm victoria secret

@motoemo

"What are you playing at? You haven't asked her out? You're a fool, man"

Logan shook his head at the Demon, he knew he would have asked her at least on date by now himself if it weren't for Akira.

He turned his attention from the now ginger Demon to the girl that had just walked into him. He smiled charmingly at Serine.

"You're most certainly forgiven, miss"

@Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira @Queen of Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back