• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes.. I think I'm ready for the school festivities." Cades arm erupts in electricity. Ready to blast the school apart.

Alexis sat there for a moment picking up the sent of the school she said to herself out load " Well I think its time to go to power controling class.......now lets see I think I will use my fire teleport since I am a little far " she smelled again in the breeze and noded then fire crawled up from her feet and she was gone then at school in a seat at the back of the classroom fire fromed and she sat there looking out the window and said " There " and she twitched her ears and wrapped her tails around herself then looked out the window at the clouds

Wings of ice sprouted out of Nanami's back, wrapping around her and Elizabeth lightly. Rather than being cold like ice, they were quite warm and comforting, like Nanami was holding on to something she wanted to have for all eternity.

Mai walks over to Elizabeth, giving a friendly smile that had actual emotion to it. Even her words had emotion behind them. "Thank you for taking care of Nanami for me. She may be a god, but she does have her tendencies that put her in risk of dying, such as right now, how she's asleep. Makes me happy to know that there's somebody that would protect a god, despite the fact most people judge all gods as evil after that one single god causing mayhem thirty years ago on a region that deserved nothing of the sort."

Nanami sneezed while her head was pointed at Cade, causing the lightning around Cade's arm to literally freeze. Mai looks at Nanami. "Even if you're a god, how do you freeze electricity just by sneezing...?" Nanami yawned, causing the frozen electricity to turn into water, drenching Cade's arm as well as making the floor slippery.

The water rises and soaks into Cade's skin. "You remind me of my aunt.... except she slays gods and deities." Cade walks into the school.

The water that was just soaked into Cade's skin shoots out and forms a second Nanami on her back, asleep. Now there were two Nanami's. A third appeared on Mai's back, making for three. One could tell which was the original though, by the ice wings that kept Nanami and Elizabeth warm, unlike how ice is meant to be cold.

Cade looks at her back glares. "I do not appreciate you making a fool of me. Now if you'll excuse me I have a class to get to." With that Cade disappears into the air, girl on her back and all.

Cade appears again without the girl on her back. Using class as an excuse to go to the nearest tree. In fact Cade wasn't angry at all, she just needed an excuse to see these baby birds that she's been hearing. She floats in the air as she glares at these helpless baby birds. "How dare you mother leave you alone here to starve!" Cade gently takes the nest in her arms and craddles it. "I will raise you as if you were my own."

(You must wait to be accepted by the creator it wont take long........ I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back