• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira soon walked over to the previously pointed-at seats and placed the plate onto the table. He then pulled out a chair and stood beside it, beckoning Layla to sit on it♅...

-------Meanwhile------

...ΨKenji continued smiling as he their reactions. He spoke as he laughed slightlyΨ...

“ You two clearly have feelings for one another.. ”

tumblr_m80x1foKXt1qhjexto1_500_zpsowvmaero.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Just got home.))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Kay. I'll reply when in 5th period)
Kaname stared at her for a few moments, before chuckling quietly while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Uh-Uhm. Dont sweat it."

[/QUOTE]
Mio took a step backwards, her hands clasped behind her back again. She felt embarrassed, guessing she had only made it awkward. Kenjis words only made her feel more flustered, but it was only a moment before she straightened her posture and smiled, "it is nice to see you again."

Layla slowly followed in suit, settling to sit down beside Akira. With a soft, delicate smile, Layla carefully shifted her tray to the side, before shifting her gaze to watch Akira briefly.

Kana me shifted his gaze between his Uncle and Mio, before carefully releasing a calm in cough, signaling for his uncle to stop making Mio nervous. With a soft sigh, Kaname then held out his hand to Mio with a soft smile and a wink. "Shall we go?"

tumblr_mt3h02ET9T1ripvjio5_500.gif

...♅Akira sat down and picked up a hot dog. Just before he began eating it, he turned to Layla and spoke♅...

“ What's up? ”

Takuma_1_zpsf9b7407d.png

---------Meanwhile--------

...ΨKenji laughed at Kaname's signal and then spoke as his vision shifted between both Kaname and Mio. As he finished talking, he smiledΨ...

“ They're in the cafeteria. Do you wanna go now? ”

otoya_ittoki_27374_zps3fnxbz8f.jpg

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Anyone want to have their character intercept me on my way to the dorm?)
((I will with Caden Maddox, hes a demons so it might get interesting ;p))

Caden continued walking throughout the halls. F****** hell is it too hard to put some kind of maps around this place. He thought picking up his pace. Caden stopped suddenly, he was passing a hall to his right when he saw it..an angel. He just stood there studying her. There is no way they know Sheoxaro was here to kick start the war..but "he"(the devil) never told him they would already be here.. Caden was trying hard to ignore the voice inside him screaming to attack it right away. He succeeded but it resulted in giving Caden a massive headache. However, Caden still didn't know what to do. Should I act normal?... Should I leave?..... Should I try to befriend her?.. While Caden was thinking all of this he did not realize that the girl was now studying him too.

Layla shook her head and simply began to nibble on her food while her thoughts ran about elsewhere. With a small hum ringing through her lips, Layla disregarded his question and simply ate her food.

...♅Akira watched Layla and shrugged slightly, soon turning his attention back to his food and began eating. Before long, he had finished one hot dog and was going onto the other♅...

Layla, soon finishing her food before Akira due to the difference in her food choice and quantity, yawned and stretched her arms skyward while she waited for him to finish.

(Guise. Guise. Guess what.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla, soon finishing her food before Akira due to the difference in her food choice and quantity, yawned and stretched her arms skyward while she waited for him to finish.

[/QUOTE]
(Chicken Butt)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira soon finished his food and sat back. He soon looked over to Layla and spoke♅...

“ I guess now we go outside and wait for the others? ”

((( What? )))

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
Ahnyn stops walking and looks at Maddox. "What are you doing?"
Caden realized that Ahnyn didn't know that he was a demon yet so he decided to reveal himself through a small joke "Umm I was wondering where room six-hundred and sixty-six is?" He said with a smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back