• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Just RP, Takeia-tan. )))

[/QUOTE]
( D-Dont call me that in public Aki-sempai~ Y-You said its only in the dark....)

Layla giggled quietly and held onto him. "Aki...if he's going to gather them all, does that mean we have to announce it...here?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( D-Dont call me that in public Aki-sempai~ Y-You said its only in the dark....)
Layla giggled quietly and held onto him. "Aki...if he's going to gather them all, does that mean we have to announce it...here?"

[/QUOTE]
((( >.> )))

“ I dunno. It depends on how long Kenji's gonna take with gathering them all and bringing them to us. We could be finished here and be outside by the time they arrive. Don't worry about it, Lala. ”

...♅Akira smiled lightly, waiting for Layla to pick up her food. He had already taken three hot dogs and placed them on to his plate♅...

Layla sighed and grabbed her own plate, before placing a few pieces of food on her plate, as well as her own hotdog. "Fine....since you said don't worry about it." Layla then turned to face him, slightly cocking her head to the side. "Where we sit?"

“ Hmm.. ”

...♅Akira looked around before finding a couple of empty seats in the corner of the cafeteria. He spoke as he point over to it♅...

“ How about there? ”

((( Going off. Suddenly don't feel good. )))

After a minute or two Mio found herself hugging Kaname. Her face was hidden as to not expose the red that invaded her cheeks. She wasn't sure why she acted upon the thought when it came across her mind, but she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Hmm.. ”
...♅Akira looked around before finding a couple of empty seats in the corner of the cafeteria. He spoke as he point over to it♅...

“ How about there? ”

((( Going off. Suddenly don't feel good. )))

[/QUOTE]
Layla shifted her gaze to the area of which he has pointed, before slowly nodding her head. "Well, that's suutable. Lead the way."

Asphyxiated said:
After a minute or two Mio found herself hugging Kaname. Her face was hidden as to not expose her red face. She wasn't sure why she acted upon the thought when it came across her mind, but she did.
Kaname blinked, slowly dragging his gaze down towards Mio. With blazing warmth filling his cheeks, Kaname slowly pulled her closer, wrapping his own arms around her small, delicate form. With her face hidden inside his chest, Kaname smiled at how cute she looked, which allowed his blush to disappear.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze to the area of which he has pointed, before slowly nodding her head. "Well, that's suutable. Lead the way."

Kaname blinked, slowly dragging his gaze down towards Mio. With blazing warmth filling his cheeks, Kaname slowly pulled her closer, wrapping his own arms around her small, delicate form. With her face hidden inside his chest, Kaname smiled at how cute she looked, which allowed his blush to disappear.

[/QUOTE]
Gtg. I'll reply seventh period if I can.))

Mio pulled away after a moment and bowed her head. "I-I'm sorry I acted without thinking!"

Asphyxiated said:
Gtg. I'll reply seventh period if I can.))
Mio pulled away after a moment and bowed her head. "I-I'm sorry I acted without thinking!"
(Kay. I'll reply when in 5th period)

Kaname stared at her for a few moments, before chuckling quietly while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Uh-Uhm. Dont sweat it."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She's pregnant..? But the last person to have sex with her -well, raped- was Kenji. . . What the fuck..? O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
(I'm laughing so much right now xD )

(blood wolf, keep that sort of stuff to OOC Chat. If you want to talk OOC on in the actual RP, use parentheses.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back