• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
"Oh, my,"she frowned. Wondering if she was alright. "I guess that's not my nature, sorry I'm not your dream girl" she laughed, petting the rabbit on her lap.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom chuckled again. "I do not have a dream girl. Well, I used to, but that didn't work out very well." He sighed. "Have you ever heard the song The Godly Lovers. It tells a story of two gods whom love each other, but there is one small problem. Have you heard it?" He asked.

"Oh and he did do that, it was a disaster" she said to the boy (@AsongOfIceandFire

((I don't think I ever replied, I'm so sorry @Himeragi Seiker ))

Lumina grinned at Suzano, then walked outside to stretch her wings. She closed her eyes, enjoying the outside air. She was definitely enjoying how lively things had gotten. Was this what family was like? Or even what lo- she shook her head. There was no way. She opened her eyes, her gold and amber eyes scanning over the beautiful landscape.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh and he did do that, it was a disaster" she said to the boy (@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded, standing from the bench. "Well, it goes a little like this." He sang:

They ran around

not daring to make a sound

They snuck away to talk

Not with the mouth, but with the...

They were lovers

He was her brother

They were blood from the same mother

Yet the issue was not a bother.

They laughed and they played

All throughout the day

They were frowned upon

But he still sang her a song.

Because....

They were lovers

He was her brother

They were blood from the same mother

Yet the issue was not a bother.

Until one day

The sky turned gray

Their love had dies

And thus began the fight.

The balances of nature

Clashed with each other

The fight lasted for ages

Spilling across the pages.

At last, the fighting came to an end

But, for whom was the battle a win

The effects made people cringe

When the battle came to an end.

The two accepted a draw

When they gave the call

Everyone was filled with joy

Until he pushed her in the void.

Clover sighs and gets up silently. He disappears and reappears on the hill. "Perfect!" He lies down and closes his eyes.

Sora sighs and appears in his room "Sleeeep...." He plops down and falls asleep.

Shira walked onto the school grounds with a smile on her face "yay more fresh cute and handsome men and women" she said with a smile as she looked around happily

(Any one open)

The Watcher yawns, having fallen asleep on the floor of the kitchen without knowing it. He was rather tired still, but knew that if he was awake than he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep no matter how hard he tried.

(Clover is on the hill next to the school courtyard)

(Shira is in the school yard)

Thana walked back out of her room and into the kitchen and smiled at watcher "morning silly boy" she said to him

Elizabeth sighs, sitting down on a bench in the school's courtyard. She'd been practicing for the final exam for 8 hours and was exhausted.

(Elizabeth is open.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana walked back out of her room and into the kitchen and smiled at watcher "morning silly boy" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Good morning *yawn* Thana..." He says, standing up.

Shira looked over at a girl siting on a bench and smiled "she looks cute" shira thought to her self as she watched the girl

Thana smiles and kisses watchers cheek happily

Elizabeth yawns. She was bored, but tired, and was trying to think of something she could do that would be fun but not physically exhausting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiles and kisses watchers cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher blushes, adjusting his mask. "Well that was a pleasant surprise."

Shira watched the girl then ran up to her "hi I'm shira" she said happily as she bent down so that she was eye level with her

Thana smiled and nuzzled his chest "I know" thana said happily to watcher

@AriaTheWatcher

(Clover is open... So @ me if you want to RP. He's on the lying down on the hill next to the school courtyard.)

Elizabeth smiles. "Hi there Shira. I'm Elizabeth." She says, a bit surprised at Shira suddenly running up to her out of nowhere. Normally she was a bit nervous around people she didn't know, but ever since she'd got her memories back there wasn't much she was actually nervous about.

The Watcher hugs Thana tightly, kissing her on the cheek. "So, you just let me fall asleep on the kitchen floor?"

Moriko sat and listened, when he was done she clapped. "...so, is that song about you?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Yup" thana said with a giggle as she looked up at him

Shira smiled then looked into Elizabeth's eyes as hers turned pink "your cute you now that" she said seductivly

Elizabeth blushes, she was a bit embarrassed at being called that by another girl. "Err...thank you?" She says, confused as to why Shira had called her cute.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko sat and listened, when he was done she clapped. "...so, is that song about you?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not." He smiled. "It is in the past." He looked down at the the ground and stayed silent for amoment before looking back up. "The point is, I do not have must trust in people to have relationships. Sure...friendship is ok, but I do not like getting too close to someone. It is dangerous."

Shira slowly moved closer to Elizabeth as her eyes turned a hypnotizing pink "you really are" she said as she put her hands on either side of her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yup" thana said with a giggle as she looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "You shoulda woken me up or something." He says, his mask almost falling off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slowly moved closer to Elizabeth as her eyes turned a hypnotizing pink "you really are" she said as she put her hands on either side of her

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth blushes, she had no idea what was going on and just stared silently into Shira's eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But you looked cute when you sleep" thana said with a smile at watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher adjusts his mask again. "Still...the floor isn't very comfortable..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back