• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Oops))

Caden laughed. "Really?" Caden said mockingly "You wanted me to have it so you threw it in lava?! If I wasn't watching I wouldn't of known that you took it from them!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth grins mischievously, a female cat walking over to her and rubbing against her leg, purring softly. "I bet you can guess what's coming next."
Clover frowns "I know what's coming next... But before you do... I would like to say... I'm sorry." He starts backing up slowly. He says in his head "I hope I get lucky... Wait.. I am the god of luck... Pfftt no need to worry..." He stops and smiles at Elizabeth.

Princess Ktyria][FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#ff9999]You guys should check out my other character I made =>~<=?))[/COLOR][/FONT] [/QUOTE] (([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL] accept it so my character can interact with her ;- ;) )

LOLMAN101 said:
((Oops))
Caden laughed. "Really?" Caden said mockingly "You wanted me to have it so you threw it in lava?! If I wasn't watching I wouldn't of known that you took it from them!"
Lumina looked uncomfortable. She hated situations like this.

@Himeragi Seiker

Sammi Kunz](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
I feel so much love for this charier and I haven't even played her yet... <3))

LOLMAN101 said:
((Oops))
''okay! fine, i rather no one have it and just let it sit in lava. i know what kinds of things you did anyway! besides......''

*Himeragi then goes up to Caden's ear and whispers*

''can we talk outside the dorm...? we're tying to have a fun party here and help Lumina here, cheer up...so dont kill the mood''

Sammi Kunz](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:

Lumina looked uncomfortable. She hated situations like this.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Zephyr pats Lumina's head gently*

''remember, im here to protect you no matter what''

Dylan woke up from a nap and asked the nurse if she could go home they said yes Hey hun im heading home ,the hospital will drive me and help me get set up but ill be home in a few ok? cant wait to be safe with you again the nurses helped her into a electric wheel chair ,controlled by a joystick on an arm rest and Dylan paid with the credit card ,it held up hey broken leg at a very nice angle and and they gav eher a ride home

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay! fine, i rather no one have it and just let it sit in lava. i know what kinds of things you did anyway! besides......''
*Himeragi then goes up to Caden's ear and whispers*

''can we talk outside the dorm...? we're tying to have a fun party here and help Lumina here, forget what ever happened today...so dont kill the mood''

*Zephyr pats Lumina's head gently*

''remember, im here to protect you no matter what''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina glanced at Himeragi, unsure of what was happening the noticed Zephyr's hand on her head. She nodded timidly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and charged forward, the colourless flame splitting into two halves, firing at Zero at either side. As he neared, he vanished, appearing behind Zero extending. He was still wearing a cloak and the colourless flames engulfed both of his hands. He spoke as the flames closed in on Zero from all sides♅...
“ You will slice anything I throw at you? Let's see about that. ”

[/QUOTE]
Zero held out his scythe, spinning it around. A strong gust picked up, creating a barrier of wind surrounding Zero. The flame harmlessly bounced off, as Zero looked at him somewhat disappointed. "Give me your full form, or else I won't be entertained."

...♅Akira sighed and spoke♅...

“ If that is what you wish.. ”

...♅Suddenly a blast of black power sprung forth, sending numerous shock-waves throughout the area, causing the trees to be ripped off of the ground and thrown into the air, disintegrating. When the power subsided, Akira's form had changed. He wore a trench coat and his eyes were blood red. He spoke as he began unsheathing his sword♅...

“ It's time to end this, Soulis. I've had enough of your presence. ”

tumblr_mxm25sLNoj1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsswbvxemp.gif

"Erm, yeah! He's a nice man! Just looks scary." She said pretending to be a monster in Han's arms as demonstration. Han took the girl to the car and put her in the backseat.

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

(( I've decided to make Allison an actual character. But I have to make her a CS first and see if she gets accepted. ))

Han texted Dylan: Oh hey! Glad to hear. I'll be home in a few I should be there a little while before you. I'll help the nurses set up everything.

Caden couldn't help but feel furious from the words that were whispered to him Don't kill the mood why you... I can deal with her later. Caden looked around at the people in the room with his eyes glowing red. "Nice meeting you all." He said devilishly giving a small bow before teleporting in a burst of flames into the court yard. He began walking at a fast paste burning with anger. as he bumped into some guy with strange eyes. "Watch it freak!" He said even knowing it was his fault.

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden couldn't help but feel furious from the words that were whispered to him Don't kill the mood why you... I can deal with her later. Caden looked around at the people in the room with his eyes glowing red. "Nice meeting you all." He said devilishly giving a small bow before teleporting in a burst of flames into the court yard. He began walking at a fast paste burning with anger. as he bumped into some guy with strange eyes. "Watch it freak!" He said even knowing it was his fault.
''sigh...dont mind him Lumina...''

*Himeragi then smiles*

''hes usually this way''

*Himeragi then teleports to the courtyard in only her shirt and some thigh shorts, basically what she wears when she sleeps*

''ok so what do you wanna talk to me about...?''

*Himeragi's face seemed calm and normal, as if shes just having a regular conversation*

*Back at the dorm, Zephyr said with a smile to put Lumina in a sense of safety as if she acted nothing happened. Everyone also acted as if nothing happened aswell and placed their weapons away*

''sigh......lets just keeping watching the comedy shows yeah Lumina?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sigh...dont mind him Lumina...''
*Himeragi then smiles*

''hes usually this way''

*Himeragi then teleports to the courtyard in only her shirt and some thigh shorts, basically what she wears when she sleeps*

''ok so what do you wanna talk to me about...?''

*Himeragi's face seemed calm and normal, as if shes just having a regular conversation*

*Back at the dorm*

''sigh......lets just keeping watching the comedy shows yeah Lumina?''

*As Zephyr said this, everyone placed their weapons away*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded timidly.

Outside, Elyse watched as yet another person teleported in thr courtyard. this wS awesome.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina nodded timidly.
Outside, Elyse watched as yet another person teleported in thr courtyard. this wS awesome.

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...are you still scared? be honest with me on this question''

*Zephyr still smiled while tilting her head a bit*

"Hans I'm gonna go get her brother ok" he said as he spread his wings and walked out "tell me where he is through the mind link" daniel took off and changed into a 30 foot dragon form as he flew to the school

@Roman

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...are you still scared? be honest with me on this question''
*Zephyr still smiled while tilting her head a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Zephyr, her amber and gold eyes clear with honesty. She gave a small nod, bringing her wings in tighter.

In the breif moment Seth's eyes met the strangers after they bumped into eachother he FELT something (big deal for him) It was like he were familiar as if he knew this person before. Seth for some reason felt hurt that the person called him a freak. It was common for people to call him that and all those times Seth didn't care, but something about this person made it actually matter. I need to follow him something can't be right. He thought as he started to walk a far distance behind the stranger. A women appeard in front of the stranger and began talking to him. I guess if i want to find out more about this guy I should listen in on this. He said finding a perfect hiding spot that he could hear the pair talking.

----------------------------------------------------

"I don't know...I just thought that perhaps someone coming back from the dead would matter a bit more. It might have been days for you and Kuroh but it has been a couple hundred years for me! So I'm sorry if I am agitated at how the first time back on earth has been full of shit so far!" Caden said growing less angry but more cynical.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked at Zephyr, her amber and gold eyes clear with honesty. She gave a small nod, bringing her wings in tighter.

[/QUOTE]
''well...i have a trick to get rid of fears...close your eyes for a moment''

*as Zephyr said this, she blushed noticeably and closed one of her eyes*

Elyse listened in, very intrigued.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i have a trick to get rid of fears...close your eyes for a moment''
*as Zephyr said this, she blushed noticeably and closed one of her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
"U-um.. alright..." Lumina closed her eyes, not sure what Zephyr had in store.

LOLMAN101 said:
In the breif moment Seth's eyes met the strangers after they bumped into eachother he FELT something (big deal for him) It was like he were familiar as if he knew this person before. Seth for some reason felt hurt that the person called him a freak. It was common for people to call him that and all those times Seth didn't care, but something about this person made it actually matter. I need to follow him something can't be right. He thought as he started to walk a far distance behind the stranger. A women appeard in front of the stranger and began talking to him. I guess if i want to find out more about this guy I should listen in on this. He said finding a perfect hiding spot that he could hear the pair talking.
----------------------------------------------------

"I don't know...I just thought that perhaps someone coming back from the dead would matter a bit more. It might have been days for you and Kuroh but it has been a couple hundred years for me! So I'm sorry if I am agitated at how the first time back on earth has been full of shit so far!" Caden said growing less angry but more cynical.
''hmm..i guess thats understandable...at least your not as bad as Kuroh now...we're not on very good ground right now...''

*Himeragi then shrugs*

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Elyse listened in, very intrigued.

"U-um.. alright..." Lumina closed her eyes, not sure what Zephyr had in store.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr leaned in and kissed her in the lips (even when Zephyr is still a girl. this is for Yuri fan service if you guys like Yuri and have been wanting to see Yuri)*

''w-whoa..!''

''thats...pretty bold of you Zephyr...''

''well...Zephyr is a phoenix god after all...actually more like the most powerful phoenix that we know of haha...Lumina, your a lucky one!''

Metaphysics said:
Esh appeared and pushed Lumina's and Zephyr's lips together before disappearing.
yknow they already kissed so i guess you just pushed Lumina ontop of Zephyr as female Zephyr was pushed back against the arm rest of the couch)))

@Sammi Kunz

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..i guess thats understandable...at least your not as bad as Kuroh now...we're not on very good ground right now...''
*Himeragi then shrugs*

*Zephyr leaned in and kissed her in the lips (even when Zephyr is still a girl. this is for Yuri fan service if you guys like Yuri and have been wanting to see Yuri)*

''w-whoa..!''

''thats...pretty bold of you Zephyr...''

''well...Zephyr is a phoenix god after all...actually more like the most powerful phoenix that we know of haha...Lumina, your a lucky one!''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's eyes flew open, looking at Zephyr kissing her. W-w-what??? She didn't understand why...but she didn't hate it either, closing her eyes back again.

Elyse just kept watching Caden and Himeragi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back