• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The flames suddenly fused completely, turning them white with a light blue outline. The right half of his body became nothing but bones, the right side of his skull featuring a blue flame as an eye. He then held his right hand out towards Zero, soon talking as a ragged cloak manifested over him♅...

“ Your little explanation doesn't change anything. It's over. This is my Achromatic Catharsis Flame of Purgatory.. Beelzebub.. ”

ogami_beelzebub_by_sentork-d5gqwtp_zps6dfa367a.jpg

--------------------------

((( I'm talking about his technique. It's not a counter. )))

[/QUOTE]
Zero had a straight face, not looking impressed. "Looks like it's time to bring out my signature move..." Zero's skin slowly melted away, revealing just bone. He grew out very tall, to about 8 feet. He was wearing a dark cloak, with a strange scythe in his right hand. He also grew wings made of bone, which came out from his back. "What you are witnessing now is what I like to call my pure form... what I'm actually suppose to look like." Zero held the scythe out, pointing it towards Akira. "I will slice anything you throw at me."

dark-grim-reaper-wallpaper-in-hd-free-download-desktop-images-reaper-gilrs-widescreen.jpg

The girl made it rain over Daniel and Han's head. She giggled, "Thats my power." Allison said smiling. Han facepalmed and looked at Daniel kind of in a sluggish way.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''why do you hide those any- hey Himeragi...whos that guy?''
''huh?''

*Himeragi looks to her left and sees Caden*

''oh...hi there''

@LOLMAN101 @Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
Lumina instinctively grabbed Zephyr's arm seeing some guy now in her dorm. She wings retracted to hide on her back as well. Who was he? How did he know Himeragi?

AriaTheWatcher said:
"L-L-Leave my tail alone!" Elizabeth yells angrily, tempted to punish Clover for that.
"Fine..." He stops playing with it and looks away smiling "It was soft... I like it..."

"A girl obviously. Ya doof." She said to Daniel. Han wiped his face and picked up the girl again."Lets get out of here." Han said looking at Daniel. "Calling a doof isnt nice." Han said carrying the girl outside.

@Daniel reaver

blue ran up the stairs and grabed th only picture of her father in the house and brought it back kneeing infount of the little girl " Allison , my name is blue " she said speaking calm and soothing " if this the man who brought you here?" she showed her the picture of her father

@Daniel reaver @Roman

Roman jumps up a bit when someone dies brutally in the movie. "Thats the ending.... good movie. But he killed them harshly." Roman said laughing. "Lets go Haiiro." He said looking at her.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Watcher when are we going" she said while looking up at him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shrugs. "How about now." He says, snapping his fingers as him, Thana, and Moriko appear in the middle of a forest more than fifty miles away from any civilization. "Are you ready?"

(ill just repost what i said in the other thingy)

Caden silently watched the people attempt to play his trumpet and smiled. At least I know It will be used. As Himeragi appeared and threw it into a lava lake Caden emitted a low growl What the hell does she have against me still? First she totally ignores me and throws the one thing left of my normal life in lava! Like what the F*ck?! Caden put his hands to his mouth and whistled. The trumpet immediately materialized in his other hand.About time I found out. Caden teleported in front of Himeragi holding the trumpet up to her. "Can you just tell me what your beef is with me? I died and spent over 200 years in hell and when I come back I make small talk with Kuroh and then you completely ignore me and then attempt to destroy my trumpet!??"

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina instinctively grabbed Zephyr's arm seeing some guy now in her dorm. She wings retracted to hide on her back as well. Who was he? How did he know Himeragi?

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr then summoned a blade that looked like it was made out of Molten lava, Add summoned his floating knives, Emiko summoned her scythe, and Ciella summoned her gun blades and Himeragi just look at Caden with a straight face crossing her leg over the other as she sat on a wooden chair*

''me and Add were arguing at the time...anyway, that trumpet is dangerous. if anyone else were to use it, then so much chaos wouldve happened. i rather have you wield it rather than other people since you know its power''

Roman said:
Roman jumps up a bit when someone dies brutally in the movie. "Thats the ending.... good movie. But he killed them harshly." Roman said laughing. "Lets go Haiiro." He said looking at her.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles, standing up and following Roman. "So, who are we going to prank?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth growls angrily. "I will punish you for that act of insolence!"
Clover frowns "Why punish me? I thought I was just giving you a compliment..." He says while stepping off to the side.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr then summoned a blade that looked like it was made out of Molten lava, Add summoned his floating knives, Emiko summoned her scythe, and Ciella summoned her gun blades and Himeragi just look at Caden with a straight face crossing her leg over the other as she sat on a wooden chair*
''me and Add were arguing at the time...so what were you gonna ask me there?''

[/QUOTE]
"U-um..." Lumina spoke softly. "Who are you...why are you in my dorm...?"

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns "Why punish me? I thought I was just giving you a compliment..." He says while stepping off to the side.
Elizabeth grins mischievously, a female cat walking over to her and rubbing against her leg, purring softly. "I bet you can guess what's coming next."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"YEAH YEAH YEAH" thana shouted with joy as she jumped up and down

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, looking at Moriko. "Are you ready?"

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"U-um..." Lumina spoke softly. "Who are you...why are you in my dorm...?"

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looks at Lumina*

''oh i havent told you about Caden. he is just an old 'friend' and stuff. hes kinda evil so...you shouldnt really try to associate yourself with him. hes a demon that i really dont want to fight with...id rather tell Kuroh about him rather than deal with him myself''

@LOLMAN101

Caden totally ignored the other people in the room and waited for Himeragi to explain herself.

((I reposted what I said if u look up the page a bit.))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero had a straight face, not looking impressed. "Looks like it's time to bring out my signature move..." Zero's skin slowly melted away, revealing just bone. He grew out very tall, to about 8 feet. He was wearing a dark cloak, with a strange scythe in his right hand. He also grew wings made of bone, which came out from his back. "What you are witnessing now is what I like to call my pure form... what I'm actually suppose to look like." Zero held the scythe out, pointing it towards Akira. "I will slice anything you throw at me."
dark-grim-reaper-wallpaper-in-hd-free-download-desktop-images-reaper-gilrs-widescreen.jpg
...♅Akira smirked and charged forward, the colourless flame splitting into two halves, firing at Zero at either side. As he neared, he vanished, appearing behind Zero extending. The cloak he was wearing before had vanished and the colourless flames had gone with it. His body and face had returned to the way it was before, with no bones being visible. Suddenly, blue flames engulfed both of his hands. He spoke as the colourless flames closed in on Zero from all sides♅...

“ You will slice anything I throw at you? Let's see about that. ”

tumblr_nj0hf1kIlt1rtfqu0o7_400_zpsuyjzb9q5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back