• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
His grin widened when he saw Mahiro's face redden, and brought a hand up to rustle his hair. It was his own fault for planting seed of thought, but Mahiro was too cute for him not to tease. Even so, He didn't want others to see him like this. Vex wrapped his arms around Mahiro's shoulders from behind and nuzzled his cheek with his nose, a short chirpish purr-like sound escaping his throat. One of his ears hung out of the 'beanie' he wore while he stared at him with joking eyes,"Pervert."
Mahiro for once didn't get angry and let out a sigh, "I guess this is all we need." His turn his head and nommed Vex's nose gently, "Lets go." He walks towards the cashier and starts loading his groceries onto the till to be scanned.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( O.o What room?)

[/QUOTE]
((( The throne room. He's in the same place as Layla and everyone xD )))

PixelScoreMC said:
Yepppp~))
((( Okay~ )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The throne room. He's in the same place as Layla and everyone xD )))
((( Okay~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(I'll starty post now then)

Layla's gaze trailed over to look at the sudden flash of light. The saying her father had told her at a very young age, came ringing in her ears. Speak the name of one, and he'll show up. Gritting her teeth, Layla slowly stood up to her feet, before finally blowing her breath. "Akira....why are you here?"

Soulis eyed the new company. Another male? Lover of his daughter? Shaking his head in a disapproving manner, Soulis placed his hand on the shoulder of his daughter and finally spoke. "I don't know you, but I don't like you henceforth. Stay away from my little girl, and we-"

Layla cut her father off, shaking her head while resting her own hand over his. "Its alright father. I can speak to him myself."

(I don't quite know what happened...so I did my best xDx)

((@Mashiro Shiina , I'm not gonna give the entire backstory... but long story short, Soulis is Zero. But, Zero is like... the reincarnated version of Soulis. So in a way, Zero dated his own daughter. Kinda. Basically, Soulis knows who Zero is.))

Dylan trailed them and smiled " i call siting next to you " she says standing next to Han with a smile geting on her tip toes kissing his cheak

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelScoreMC said:
((@Mashiro Shiina , I'm not gonna give the entire backstory... but long story short, Soulis is Zero. But, Zero is like... the reincarnated version of Soulis. So in a way, Zero dated his own daughter. Kinda. Basically, Soulis knows who Zero is.))
(INCEST YOU NASTY PERVERT

I know he knows who Zero is.)

((The catch though, is Zero doesn't know who Soulis is. He has no memories before his "reincarnation", and doesn't remember Layla being his daughter. :P ))

PixelScoreMC said:
((The catch though, is Zero doesn't know who Soulis is. He has no memories before his "reincarnation", and doesn't remember Layla being his daughter. :P ))
(Interesting. Makes it funnerer)

Sixxx said:
Dylan trailed them and smiled " i call siting next to you " she says standing next to Han with a smile geting on her tip toes kissing his cheak
@RomanTheFireGod

Metaphysics said:
(...uhh...souls or not it's not incest if they aren't siblings...it just makes it weird.)
((( Incest is when one member is romantically... 'invested' with another member of the same family. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back