• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabed blue lightly by the scruf and pulled her from the boy with my mouth then stood over her defensivly while talking into his mind "I can" I said telepathacly to him while still growling at him

@Jesusjuice @Sixxx

Han nodded, "Ask away. I can answer any question. I think." He said scratching his head as he stopped at a light.

Blue didnt like being grabed by the scruff but didnt fight it curling against Daniel when she was set down hiding behind his leg peering out at the boy in front of them

@Jesusjuice @Daniel reaver

"Whats your family like?" she said curiously looking at him in wonder tucking her one white chunk of hair behind her ear thinking ' out of sight hopefully out of his mind' she thought to herself

Last edited by a moderator:
"My parents, very serious about family magic. My grandfather, he died. Both him and my grandmother. My siblings, bothersome. " Han said pulling off from the light.

dylan smiled " parents, very human , very rich very powerful very bland and normal they dont like the powers , did you hear in the news? Senitor John Rakes ,daughter Dylan Rakes was being put into a milatary school for her disorderly conduct in life? " she said sarcastically but the story was true and it was in the news " Nice little cover up they made up there....siblings , boring jealous , i got out from under the parents radar but having powers " she smiled at him

Han nodded, "I did hear about that story." He said pulling into a parking spot. "Tell me about your love interest, I want the juicy stuff. " Han said laughing

Ivan's eyes grew large again. 'YOU CAN DO THAT TOO!" He bounced around excitedly. "What else can you do?" Ivan sat once again, his curiosity couldn't be higher.

"well right now im into this guy whos a human match box and i like him alot but in the past i was bouncing around from the bad boy , leather jackets biker gang and rocker types cause they were always ok with the powers of didnt care about me enough to notice , i made good arm candy for them , the other half of the bunch were the white khakis blue sweater vest , look perfect coming off the golf course type , my parent set me up with , they onyl went for me because they were trying to piss their parents off by dating the senitors rebel or they were 'friends of the familys sons' the doing their parents a favor , those guys i made think we had sharks in the pool ." she said looking back at him " but right now im into this very caring guy , i can pick on him and made him blush and he makes me giggle"

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue rubbed her head against Daniels leg trying to calm him down wishing he would explian shes not a fox shes just stuck like this

All of the light and electricity disappeared from Ivan's eyes. "You're a rude dragon ya know that." Ivan's enormous curiosity was steeled and he began to float upright.

I looked down at blue and rubbed my head to hers then looked back to the boy "we aren't full creatures in part angel and she's stuck in that form right now" I though to him "I'm sorry for being rude i just have a hard te trusting strangers when she's defensles"

Ivan smirked. "Well ya know, I can grant wishes." Ivan began to float around the duo. "And if you want, I could get your friend back to her original form." Ivan said while filing his nails down.

blue walked out from under Daniel and walked closer to the boy , not as close as last time though , she learned, last time he squeezed her she was curious about the boy

"That won't be necessary" I said to him "where fine she'll be back to normal soon any ways" I though to the kid as I rubbed blues head with mine

Han smiled, "I'm into a girl at the moment who can do alot of things with her power. I used to be with girl after girl, but evetually learned the error of my ways." Han got out the car and went to open Dylan's. "All cheerleaders and what not, some preppy, some caring. As long as they were hot I was their guy. "

Ivan almost fell. "Are you sure?" He asked desperate. "I have this cool room and a ceremony and everything." Ivan basically pleaded.

" well am i hot at least?" she said geting out of the car smirking at him her hand brushed against hims as she thought about if she wanted to hold his hand or not

Ivan let out a loud disgruntled sigh. "Well can you at least tell me your story?" Ivan asked, disappointed that not a single person here had made a wish.

Blue shook her head and wrote in the dirt "power no help weak mind" she pause writing " fox body heal mind" she said looking at the boy hoping the helped prove her point

Ivan looked down at the fox and down further at what she'd written. "Power no help weak mind..?" He looked back up at the now human boy and began floating on his stomach with his hands propping up his head. "Start your tale." Ivan said eagerly, the excitement was back in his eyes.

Han said, "You are, but thats not why I like you. I like you, for you. Not because your hot." Han said closing the car door. He held his arm out for Dylan to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back