• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat there awake through the night watching over blue "I'll watch over you even in death. I'll be waiting for you to remember even if it takes a life time I'll be here waiting" I said while looking at her

@Sixxx

Han had came back to the dorm. He walked pass Dylan in the hallway of the room, noticing all she had was a towel, a little late. "Erm, Dylan? What are you wearing right now?" He asked with a nervous smirk.

the fox woke up and looked around snarling when i saw the boy siting there its eyes met his , though they were green they held no human expressions it backed up in the opposite corner of the room and snarled

Dylan jumped and turned bright red " cant find your hair dryer " she said adjusting the towel more as if it would magically cover her better

(brb dishes)

I stood up and looked at the fox with soft eyes "mourning blue did you have some nightmares" I asked walking twoards the door and looking back at her "I'll go make some food come out when your ready ok" I said before walking out and into the kitchen and making breakfast. When I was done I stood there over it and started to quietly cry

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe rubbed the back of his head and turned around to face Jun [B]I am trying to find people who can help me defeat the "he" the note describes about.Soo we are going to the Second Ring of Hell to find a Demon or Meet Satan Himself[/B] Shiroe said as he grins ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13749-kyuuketsuki/ said:
@kyuuketsuki[/URL] sorry for the late reply)

(@PixelScoreMC can Your character Raysen Interact with both Jun And Shiroe)
"Hell?" Jun stopped in his tracks and stared at Shiroe judgmentally," are you stupid?"

Han gave Dylan the blow dryer while he covered his eyes. "Here you go...can you just leave in the bathroom?" Han moved his hands fron his showing he was alsi a bright shade of red now.

The fox came out and saw the boy crying an sat cocking its head swooshing its big fluffy tail and inched closer to him cautious to him

I slowly put my head to the counter and cried "blue please come back Soon" I said through the tears before noticing the fox and quickly wiping the tears away "h-hey blue r-ready for breakfast" I said still wiping the tears away

Dylan giggled and took it " oh so your all embarrassed now ?" she said standing in front of him still with a grin

I am serious we are going to hell Shiroe said as he continued walking Apparently this is the Fastest way to hell Shiroe then put his hand behind the back of his hand letting out a sigh

@kyuuketsuki

Han backed away, "E-e-embarrassed? Who's embarrassed?" He said bumping into the coffee table in the living room. "I'm totally not embarrassed." He said nervously.

the fox inched close untill the boy noticed him its green eyes gazed up at him it didnt look like there was a human hiding inside

I started to cry again droping to the floor after I looked the fox in the eyes "you aren't human any more are you blue" I said as I put my hands to my face and my wings droped

@Sixxx

she stayed a few inched in front of him giggling as he panicked "i dont believe you "she grabed his shirt and pulled him down to her and kissed him before turning away and walking to the bathroom with his hair dryer

@RomanTheFireGod

the fox trotted into blues bedroom and grabs one of her shirts bringing it to him , it takes a few moments to get it right but the fox sticks its head through the neck hole of her shirt and sat down looking at him

I looked up at the fox and smiled a little then cryed more when it put one of blues shirts on "thanks for trying but I don't think that's gonna help blue" I said while looking at the fox

@Sixxx

Shiroe Kurona] [B]I am serious we are going to hell[/B] Shiroe said as he continued walking [B]Apparently this is the Fastest way to hell [/B]Shiroe then put his hand behind the back of his hand letting out a sigh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13749-kyuuketsuki/ said:
@kyuuketsuki[/URL]
" oh, yeah, let's take the Demon Eater to HELL. I'm sure the demons would have a ball with him," Jun growled and grabbed his head,"why did I get pulled into this.."

its ears flattened and it huffed a little , the boy didnt understand the fox got on his lap and licked his cheek then get down and curled up under his wing

Han sat down on his couch with his jaw dropped, "She just kissed me... It was a nice kiss. Yeah. It was nice." He turned the TV on and watched some random shows that were on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back