• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Ashley blushed and broke into laughter. "Great, great. Well, I'm 15." She glanced up at Alex's head and flinched. "Erm.." She sat up on her knees. "I'm gonna have to redo that.." She blushed wildly and unwrapped the bandage. Some blood dropped down on her shirt. She sighed and took the paper towel, cleaning the wound. "Hold still Alex, this might hurt a bit.."

SnowFeather said:
Ashley blushed and broke into laughter. "Great, great. Well, I'm 15." She glanced up at Alex's head and flinched. "Erm.." She sat up on her knees. "I'm gonna have to redo that.." She blushed wildly and unwrapped the bandage. Some blood dropped down on her shirt. She sighed and took the paper towel, cleaning the wound. "Hold still Alex, this might hurt a bit.."
why should i hold still?" alex asked

Ashley ignored him and kept cleaning his wound. She then took a new bandage and carefully wrapped it around his head. She then took the other towel and wiped the blood off of her shirt, or what she could get off. She then cleaned his face, kissing his cheek when she was done. "There, done." She returned her attention to her laptop. "So, what genre?" She asked, raising and eyebrow.

Ashley leaned back and groaned. "Shit.." She then sat back up and shut her laptop. She looked down at her bloody shirt and growled. She hopped out of the bed and walked up to her closet. She was about to take her shirt of. "Kat, Alex, look away!" She hissed and looked back at them. She then took her shirt off and put on a new one. She then opened a counter and took out some snacks and drinks. She went back and sat on the bed, this time in front of them and smiled. "Okay, so we watching a movie or not?" She said, raising her eyebrows.

Ashley didn't look at them but instead chose a random movie on her laptop. "Horror.." She said, smiling. She sat down in between them.

Ashley gives laptop to Kat. "Then you get to choose." Smiles and lays down. "Just don't choose something like.... Teletubbies.." She shuddered, her eyes going wide. "They're creepy as shit.."

Sighs. Almost falls asleep. "Crap!" She hopped up and blushed. "Whoops... I thought I heard someone.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back