• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

"Truth or dare sounds interesting. I've never played it before, but I'm sure it will be boring with just two people." Ace put her hands behind her head and let out a sigh, glancing around boredly.

(Pranks)

Red looked down and yelled " Hey Alex want to play truth or dare ? " she didn't wait for a reply before making him fly up as well she layer them down in the sky like a flying hammock

i am in the dorm don't come in it owo

never mind))

looking down he cries from fear "red why are we so high did you drug me" he whines

Red laughed and said " No I just temporarily made all of us fly and we are going to play truth or dare "

" and i am 16 " he said his voice suddenly deep and dark. returnign back to his normal voice he says " okay what is my dare" he smiles

(Flies by like Air Force One. That's why I might leave this rp. Too much OOC and childish perverted crap xD )

" Hhhmmm I dare you to....Let me make you fly a lap around the school " Red said

" okay "

he said turning into a cat

" let them see nyan cat" he said making a rainbow fart that smelt like flowers fruits, and other good smelling foood.

[QUOTE="Han Alister](Flies by like Air Force One. That's why I might leave this rp. Too much OOC and childish perverted crap xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Im gonna leave because it goes TOO fast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back