• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Red was on the very highest point of the school in the clouds and wind she smiled eyes closed as she let the wind blow across her

because everyone loves butts even females. :D and yeah wild stop stalking me owo or i just might make felix pervb on you instead of suzy . in which he might anyway wink wink

Because he is secretly thinking about the booty.))

Ace opened a bag of Cheetos as she let one of her legs hang from the roof. She reached into the bag and grabbed a few, biting into them with a crunch.

(( LOLLI, i am thinking about yours since you knew owo . btw i can see the door is open behind you * uses psychic powers to open it* nice butt though

Red opened her eyes and twitched her cat ears she swished her tail and jumped doing a backflip and landing on her feet next to Ace she smiled and said " Hi "

(Gahh! All the ooc is so cluttering!)

Cas walked into the cafeteria and took a seat at a nearby table. A plate of spaghetti appeared in front of him and he picked up a fork, beginning to eat.

[QUOTE="alex the fox](( LOLLI, i am thinking about yours since you knew owo . btw i can see the door is open behind you * uses psychic powers to open it* nice butt though

[/QUOTE]
Stalker stalking stalkers.))

[QUOTE="Wild Born]

Red opened her eyes and twitched her cat ears she swished her tail and jumped doing a backflip and landing on her feet next to Ace she smiled and said " Hi "

[/QUOTE]
Ace looked up from her delicious meal of Cheetos and stared at Red blankly. "Hi."

Red sat down and stared up at the sky she waved her fingers and watched as the clouds began to dance she giggled

"Let's not make it rain." Ace said, watching clouds. She didn't know of the girl had the power, but it was an easy way of finding out. She bit into a few more chips and stared at a red as if challenging her to do it with her empty stare.

Red stopped with a small smile and felt Ace staring she knew what it meant and she said " Yes "

-,...,- ))

Ace raised a brow, before averting her stare to the sky. She was bored. Bored. Bored. Boring. It's boring. SO BORING.

She sighed, tossing the bag of chips into the air and making it rain Cheetos. "Screw this."

Ace simply leaned over, allowing herself to fall from the roof.

Sanya went to her room and curled up into a ball on her bed, falling asleep.

Red swiped her hand skywards and made Ace fly into the air she frowned and said " Now don't be such a sour puss you want to go play video games in my room ? " she asked

Cas finished eating and stood up. He walked out in the hall and walked around aimlessly....again. He sighed. "Always with the halls." He muttered.

looking at red he yells at her not to go in there it is a mess ( he left his romance novels out again , as in alex loves romance novels yet isn't a perv

"I want to go to your room, and form a platonic relationship with you were we play video games every day and participate in semi-sexual interactions." Ace continued to stare at her with an unreadable expression, not making whether or not she was serious known.

Red floated up to her and said " We can do anything here like fly around or race through the forest play video games read play truth or dare a board game whatever we want "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back