• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Ashley sighed and went inside. "Wait here Hell, she'll come when she wants to, she's pretty stubborn.." Ashley rushed inside and into her dorm. She slammed her door and laid down on her bed. She was tired and so she threw off her clothes and read on her bed in just bra and panties.

Cas shrugs off Alex's attack and continued to walk away. He made it back to his Ashley's dorm and opened the door,only to see her half naked. He blushed slightly. "Whoops. I'll just come back later." He gave an awkward laugh and began to close the door.

Cas sighed and appeared behind Alex. "I'm an angel. I can teleport." He laughed and shook his head. "You cannot beat an archangel in a fight, fox."

Cas shrugged. "Sure. I am a master in the art of the Hiimsark, or God Hunters. My physical capabilities are near perfection. If you think that you can defeat me, then I'm not going to stop you from trying." He smiled and his clothes changed into a fully white tuxedo. "Bring it on, you vulpine mongrel."

"okay give me a second" they say and then wrap a amulet on their arms "blocks even my stregth and speed i havee normal human powers now your turn no super stregth or speed"

Cas snapped his fingers and a white light absorbed into him. "There, my powers are suppressed. Are you sure you want to do this? It is your funeral." He laughed. "Are we able to use weapons?"

no i don't want anyone to die so here have boxing gloves" he says throwing boxing gloves at him and put some on his hands " so no one gets too hurt"

Castiel rolled his eyes and put on the gloves. "Wimp." He muttered. "Whatever. I'm ready. You?' His face was void of all emotions, his tone calm and collected, not a drop of worry in his eyes.

Cas shrugged and followed the kitsune to the forest. "Enough formalities. Let's fight." He grinned crazily.

Castiel reached Alex and stands a few feet away. He shrugged. "On second thought, I don't want to fight. You'll win." He turned around and began to walk away. I don't want to kill the kid. The skills of an Elite Himsaark can not be used against mere mortals.

appearing in front of them he lands a kcik sending him into a tree right behind him. " you just don't want to use your skills." he says scoffing in dissappointment

Castiel rushed up to Alex and grabbed him by the throat. He slammed him into the tree, causing cracks to run up the trunk. "Exactly." He hissed before dropping the fox boy. He continued to walk away. "Don't make me break your legs."

Castiel appeared in front of Alex. "I never used super strength." He said in a completely serious tone. "My power is supernatural even when it is normal." He appeared back in his dorm, lying on the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back