• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

looking up he whined because he just left the gym and threw out his arm. he starts moaning in agony, from the pain. "oooooooooooooooow......"

Ashley blushed and kept walking, giving Suzanna a quick hug. "No, that's just bae! I think I know exactly where she is, c'mon." Ashley ran through the halls, making sure Hell kept up, until they reached the woods. She sat down against the tree and whistled.

Ashley smirked. "I'm waiting. The person we're waiting for, is my sister Ray..." She smiled and went silent, looking into the woods. ((I gtg so I'll reply tomorrow or later... Today is an early call since I gotta study for my exam tomorrow, I hate math...))

Cas nodded and and snapped his fingers, causing his Sword to reappear in his own hands. "I don't fight weaklings." He laughed at Alex. "Sorry."

"so you think i am weak, i can expand my powers to make my own sword of yours." he says and manifests a bone sword exatly like casts

Castiel nodded. "So what? I control the Trinity Force. My power makes me nigh-invincible." He laughed and waved his hand, causing Alex's sword to melt in a puddle of bone marrow.

Just before the spear hit Cas's wings, they turned into steel. "Reactive adaptation. My body adapts to whatever I need it to in an instant. Quite handy." He laughed and began to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back