• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Family (Fresh Start)

The Master

The Master of Reality
Tag the person you are referring/talking to. If you are going to be absent for a day or more tag me in your post. Keep all the OCC here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hi. I see that your not finished and all, but would it be ok if I were to go ahead and make a CS?

(P.S. Scattered Ambitions sent me. She said she wants to say she's sorry, and wishes you good luck.)

ACK crud. im tired but I forgot the do not post sign! lol I just deleted it

I would like to join though.

SNOW (I read those rules xD )

I have a zero tolerance policy for anyone who lacks common sense, respect, and patience. She showed absolutely none of that. You haven't really done anything so you are just fine :)

What did she even do? I just know someone deleted her posts. sorry for being nosy. xD

May I ask who the youngest daughter is reserved for?

PokemonGirl said:
What did she even do? I just know someone deleted her posts. sorry for being nosy. xD
They got into a fight, I'm not taking sides though, since I know more on Scattereds end.

I might actually be interested in this, looking the information over. If it's fine with the creator, I might like to make a character of my own as well.

PokemonGirl said:
I'd say it'd be best not to mention it if possible. "To live is to forgive and forget", is a phrase I'd stand by, after all.

MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

i PROMISE TO LOVE HER, AND SQUEEZE HER, AND SPOIL HER, AND LOVE HER, AND SQUEEZE HER..(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

@ScytheMeister7 @Mashiro Shiina @Scheani

So I am going to be off of this site for quite some time. If I can't message my beloved family then there isn't much reason to remain here for the time being. Artorias has my e-mail, so I think it would be best for us all to meet up on some other form of social media. And in case he isn't on for a while. Then just give me some way I can contact you so we can plan this out. Much love (<3)

@Mashiro Shiina Do you have an email I can contact you with? If so then giving it to me instead of saying just "yes" like Scheani did would be very much appreciated. Artorias isn't responding so I need your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back