• Unicorn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lunarcat

Magic of Creativity!
<p>

Alright, this is the Fantasia RP made by me Lunarcat, and co gm'd by Ideas. After a slight kerfuffle on discord we decided to move here so that everyone can play together.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing on from where was last left off...

Nick Valentine is lying down with Kareena out on the soft sweet grass, cloud watching

That one looks like a bunny!

Oh does it now? Huhhh... I think that one is a.... camel

Camel?!

Yep, that's what it is!

(Kareena and Nick will probably notice a girl who looks very lost and a bit upset about it. She's a teenager...)

(Meanwhile, Xion reads outside.)

That is so not a camel, you're just being silly!

What, robots can't have fun?

Hehe~ I like you Nick... oh! (kareena turns to look at the teenager, she then gets up and walks over to her) Hi there!

(Soothing eight year old soothes her a bit)

Um...I'm looking for whereever I'm supposed to cash this in...(shows her the million dreams letter) But I don't know where I am...

Cash it... oh! Wait here one second... (kareena rocks back and fourth on her heels slightly)

(POOF)

(A tall man dressed in a flowing blue robe, with stars on it, and wearing a pointy wizards hat materializes next to Audrey) Aahh... I see our newest arrival has... arrived (he gives a low chuckle and places his hand on Audrey's shoulder, it is warm, and protective, not cold or weak)

(She jumps a bit, but calms down from the shouder and nods.) Yeah...I got a bit lost. I, uh, didn't expect to leave the US...

...Or Earth...

It is alright, my dear! My name is Master Yen Sid, this is my apprentice Kareena Wulf.

Its a pleasure to meet you!

And this world is known as Fantasia... I see you got your letter! Wonderful, that means you are one of the chosen few... And Kareena, before you ask, I do believe miss Audrey here was sick with something earlier, thus why she is here now. Is that correct miss Audrey?

Yeah...nasty little bug. I think it was a bad cold.

(Hey, Kareena, what's that faint voice-sounding noise in your head? Sounds like Audrey...)

Master Yen Sid is never ever wrong!

Oh, come now kareena... Sometimes I am. Usually not of course... (smile) Now then... Miss Audrey, the letter chose you, yes indeed, thus you must be one of the heroes prohesized to help Fantasia during these dark times with your powers of ESP. Am I once again correct?

So that's what it is.... <Audrey? Is that... you? You're a psychic?>

(Meanwhile outside, Luis is lying on the rooftop of his cabin looking at some clouds)

... Looks kind of like a rabbit.

My dear, you do not get to be Master Sorcerer without knowing how to tell these things... Now then, have you received a Micky Head yet? I thought I sent one along with yours but... maybe not...

Luis! Heh, almost didn't notice you... I still say it's a camel...

OH dear.... it seems in all the commotion I forgot to attach yours... it must be somewhere in my tower.... Oh, but first things first! (Yen Sid hands her a boring looking ipad with a dent on the back, and a small sphere of rose quartz)

(gee, thanks bro)

Hmmm... maybe it's Igor, getting some brains for frankensynth...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, uh, thanks....

(Tries putting the rose quartz in the hole--she doesn't know, she just does things like this)

(The ipad suddenly starts to sparkle and shine, and become enveloped in a soft white light)

(WHATS IT LOOK LIKE?!?!?!?)

Huh.... Hey luis, you see the new girl? ... better not let xion catch you with her huh? hehe..

(As mentioned in the signup, the back is printed with a US flag design, with the stars in a blue circle in the middle and the stripes printed behind. Three of the stars in the center, separate from the 50 representing the states, are pink. The screen has a similarly patriotic patriotic background.)

What the--?!

That is your Mirror, it is used for texting, teleporting and storing items. The gem I gave you powers it.

(Kareena pulls out her fuzzy cute mirror) I have one too! I like yours though! Merica! (I think Luis taught her that one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back