• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fans of Rocky?

deches

This is for anyone who is a fan of boxing/Rocky films/The Fighter (Mark Wahlberg) etc. I was thinking of basing it loosely around the theme of Rocky. You could be a coach or boxer (Your choice) but because i'm guessing that if anyone is interested they'd want to be a boxer so I don't mind being the coaches and supporting characters. Feedback appreciated, all ideas will be considered and support will also be appreciated. If anyone is interested just say and we can get it up and running with a character sheet then proper thread.

This is a cool idea. Haven't seen anything like this around here my self. Though I am not a boxer or coach type, I would be more of a supporter my self. I have seen all the Rocky movies, I love them. The Russian one is my favorite one to be honest. I would like to do this, if you would have me. :)

Sure I'd have you, just got to get a bigger crowd to play, 2 or more people? Rocky 4 was my fave too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back