• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Plots available, need people)

NecroKnight

Former Elite Death Knight of Decay
Looking for somebody is a lover of fandom; has good grammar and has a consitency to reply atleast daily. As for myself, I reply daily - have a lot of plots that I can offer for the RP; love AU's. Can play male or female (MxF, FxF; but no MxM).

Requirements:

• Good Grammar
  • Replies daily (or atleast three times a week)
  • Inform the other, if they are missing longer (If you can't reply then SAY the reasons for being away)
  • Has knowledge about the fandom.

Fandom:

• Harry Potter
  • Ben 10/ Alien Force/ Ultimate Alien
  • W.I.T.C.H
  • Winx
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • Warcraft
  • Starcraft
  • Call of Duty
  • EndWar
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
  • Mass Effect
  • Dragon Age
  • Walking Dead (TV and Telltale)
  • Adventure Time
  • Crysis
  • Skyrim
  • Ed Edd n Eddy
  • Fallout (3 and New Vegas)
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Company of Heroes

• New addition:
  • Zombie Exodus
  • Life and Times of Juniper Lee
  • My Life as A Teenage Robot
  • Robot Boy
  • Generator Rex
  • Dragon Commander

Newer, newer addition:

• Resident Evil
  • More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do an Avatar Last Airbender roleplay with you, I've been watching and rewatching a fair bit recently.

Before I even say anything else I thought I would let you know I'm new to the site and trying to get the idea of everything. I can do either a Harry Potter roleplay or Avatar: The Last Airbender roleplay. I've been roleplaying for a few years so I do have experience, just not with this site is all.

I'm a mega Skyrim geek. We should do a Skyrim based RP together! If that's alright, of course.

Hello! I'm interested in an Adventure Time RP. I need one, and AT roleplays are either inactive or hard to come by. Shall we?

@Kuroi01

PM me a message and lets discuss.

@Shungila

I assure you, that if we start - then we can atleast keep it going...if you have the attitude. I got a tons of ideas for that...

@RolePlay Galore

I would advice you to get atleast five more posts; so I can contact you via PM. Before that, I can't do much with ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm up for:

Star Wars: Clone Wars

Call of Duty

Fallout

PM if your interested!

I'm hands down interested in partaking in a Harry Potter or Adventure Time RP. I can play male and female. And since you listed F x F or M x F, I'd be fine with either. Thank you.

Ha! It's liked we watched all the same stuff, and played all the same games.

An AT rp would be awesome. I like Marcy/Bonni.

I would also love to try my hand at a rp for My Life as a Teenage Robot. How likely is it that anyone else on this site would be looking for such a thing? I have to jump on the opportunity, lol. Misty/Jenny would be fine. Jenny/Vega would be awesome.

If your still taking, Skyrim please. I've got a good 1000 hours ( probably over) into the game, so I'm a pretty massive Skyrim geek, you could say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back