• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Fusion

Remmock

I'm testing the waters here for a setting where EVERY single fictional universe in existence has essentially been obliterated, and little pieces and fragments of it fused back together into what essentially is a new world, called Redenuo.

Everyone within it is either from our world or a fandom world, meaning that characters who are human from our universe get one benefit over all others... That edge is the knowledge they happen to carry with them. If you are from a fandom world however, all I ask is that you make an original character.

Lastly, I'm open to suggestions before this kicks off. I'm limiting to no more than 11 players, whether good or evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a great idea, I'd love to join if you haven't started already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back