Fanart

I don't think the contrast between Marena's and Secret's assets is supposed to be THAT drastic :P

What program did you use for this?

I was under the impression was that Secret was, by and large, delicious flat chest.

Oh, my, that's lovely. :D

You handle black and white well. The style is quite distinctive. I assume I have permission to put it up on site? What name would you prefer to referred to as?

I was under the impression was that Secret was' date=' by and large, delicious flat chest.[/quote']
There's quite a difference between small breasts and no breasts. And it probably doesn't help Secret that she got stuck for eternity in a pre-adult body. So if you like that sort of thing, it makes you a pedophile anyway. :roll:

EDIT: Why am I telling you these things? You'll enjoy it more if you imagine it the way you prefer to. Post undone.

Brickwall said:
There's quite a difference between small breasts and no breasts. And it probably doesn't help Secret that she got stuck for eternity in a pre-adult body. So if you like that sort of thing, it makes you a pedophile anyway. :roll:
Psh, Secret is like chronologically 18 years old or something. My fantasy is morally upright and legally flawless.

Brickwall said:
And it probably doesn't help Secret that she got stuck for eternity in a pre-adult body.
This isn't an Anne Rice novel. Exalted aren't stuck at the same physical age they were when chosen. To wit, Dragon-Blooded typically exalt around 13.

Abyssals are stuck though. They no longer age.

The Abyssal can still be injured or killed, but if he stays safely out of danger, his body will never grow old, never run down like a neglected machine, and never die.
MOEP Abyssals, p. 30.

Unless it specifies somewhere else that they literally stop aging immediately, I don't think that's really much more than a re-statement of what happens to all Exalted, except that most do eventually get old. An Exalted who is chosen at a young age will still "grow up". They exist in their prime, not locked into the body they exalted in.

It's sort of sensible that an Abyssal is physically stuck in terms of age, though. Growing up is a rather substantial part of life, isn't it?

Flagg said:
Unless it specifies somewhere else that they literally stop aging immediately, I don't think that's really much more than a re-statement of what happens to all Exalted, except that most do eventually get old. An Exalted who is chosen at a young age will still "grow up". They exist in their prime, not locked into the body they exalted in.
It is specified. Read through the Abyssal Medicine Charms if you don't believe me. One of the Charms is noted to allow an Abyssal trapped as a child to "upgrade" themselves to an adult body.

That would first require that she learn Medicine, which is, as has been noted, probably about as good a way to generate Resonance as dancing the Karamelldansen whilst cuddling a fluffy rabbit to one's chest, and/or falling in love.

The pic was great, BTW. The only thing that really struck me was, uh.... I doubt Secret's supposed to be flat-footed. The arch is missing from her foot.....

ShadowDragon8685 said:
That would first require that she learn Medicine, which is, as has been noted, probably about as good a way to generate Resonance as dancing the Karamelldansen whilst cuddling a fluffy rabbit to one's chest, and/or falling in love.
Have you seen the Abyssal Medicine Charms? They are like Solar Medicine Charms turned inside out. Sure, you could use them to save people's lives, but it would be easier to use them as a form of torture, spread plagues around liberally, and construct unholy abominations from the bodies of the dead. There is very little Resonance in an Abyssal learning Medicine.

You handle black and white well. The style is quite distinctive. I assume I have permission to put it up on site? What name would you prefer to referred to as?
Of course you can put it on the site. I'm really flattered that you like it - I'd prefer it if referred to me as raema.

One of the reasons for drawing Marena's breasts that way was to distract you from Secret's hideously malformed leg ....

...obviously my cunning plan has worked

Kyeudo said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
Have you seen the Abyssal Medicine Charms? They are like Solar Medicine Charms turned inside out. Sure, you could use them to save people's lives, but it would be easier to use them as a form of torture, spread plagues around liberally, and construct unholy abominations from the bodies of the dead. There is very little Resonance in an Abyssal learning Medicine.
But to learn the Charms, first one must learn the Medicine skill itself, and as her only tutor in that would be Thrice-Radiant Misho, it's most likely she would be learning the, you know, "heal people" branch of medicine.

Plus, Secret dosn't seem to be very inclined to torture people, given that she's a Redeemoabyssal, and the worst she's likely to ever do is inadvertant collateral damage. I don't see her as ever attacking innocents of her own free will. Schmucks who planned to kill her are a gray area, but hey, what do you want, perfection?

Then again, Resonance is probably good for her. It's likely to be the kind of thing that builds character. :P

Brickwall said:
I don't think the contrast between Marena's and Secret's assets is supposed to be THAT drastic :P
What program did you use for this?
I'm going to say that's Painter, using the scratchboard tools.

I like it a lot. <3 Good to see the whole group together.

(And yes. MoEP:Abyssals does specify that Abyssals who accept a Black Exaltation as children get stuck as children. They physically don't age--although it also specifies that if they're PAST their prime when they Exalt, they revert back to an ageless "ideal" state. IIRC, anyway.)

You could argue that, despite Misho's more tasteful teaching of Medicine, the Abyssal Essence within Secret will only manifest in vicious and harmful ways. There is a reason why the Charms of a certain Exalt type follow a trend even though the individual Exalts are all unique snowflakes in terms of personality.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
But to learn the Charms, first one must learn the Medicine skill itself, and as her only tutor in that would be Thrice-Radiant Misho, it's most likely she would be learning the, you know, "heal people" branch of medicine.
That might build her some Resonance. She could always get around that with the "Exalted don't need a tutor" clause, but that would double her training times at the least.

Plus, Secret dosn't seem to be very inclined to torture people, given that she's a Redeemoabyssal, and the worst she's likely to ever do is inadvertant collateral damage. I don't see her as ever attacking innocents of her own free will. Schmucks who planned to kill her are a gray area, but hey, what do you want, perfection?
Abyssal Medicine Charms can be used for helping people. You just have to deal with the fact that Abyssal Charms do not have built-in anasthetic, so saving someone from poison by causing them to vent it forcefully from their eyes, ears, and nose is going to hurt.

Tikor said:
I'm wondering, with Misho's memory, would he only read new books?
He remembers his previous life, not everything he did... You have pretty clear where you live and, e.g., where was the bathroom in your grandparents' house, but not every single thing you red in your life, don't you? Same thing for Misho. He could find a first age manual quite useful, just like Kejak Carjack Ketchup could, even with his excellent memory. I guess he's very interested in "modern books", anyway, just because he's a scholar and doesn't know them.

Obviously, IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back