• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout RP

Which game

• Fallout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 2

• Fallout 3

• Fallout New Vegas

• ??Fallout 4??

• ???Fallout New Vegas (Dust mod)???

• Just some dlc from one of the games

• Total voters

Jack in the Box

The Jack-o-lantern in a Box
So basically who ever wanted to do something outside the games parameters and play the full game outside the restrictions of game play. This RP starts at the beginning of each game so there's no Lone Wanderer, Chosen one, Vault Dweller, Courier, or protagonist from vault 111 unless your them. Now there will only be no one of the stated if the game is chosen and so on I.E if you chose say fallout 1 the water chip hasn't malfunction and all that happens in the next games hasn't happened yet. Also note if you play the (character) then the even't that starts the game does happen you just have to tell me before hand :D .

Note you can be anything or anyone from the present and past games chronologically this means no creatures that might not exist yet :D

I would be interested! Ive only played New Vegas and Fallout 4 though, is that okay?

OK whelp looks like we have good size of people it will probably be Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 4 more than likely Fallout New Vegas with all the DLCs

It will be Fallout New Vegas sorry for everyone who wanted one of the other games I will make RPs of those games but just not now.

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]HEY! where is every one?

[/QUOTE]
I think we all lost interest.

I promise to actually make a character today. I've been bored and need something to do as I wait. It's just this seemed better as an idea than the reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back