• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout RP

Which game

• Fallout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 2

• Fallout 3

• Fallout New Vegas

• ??Fallout 4??

• ???Fallout New Vegas (Dust mod)???

• Just some dlc from one of the games

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]OK

[/QUOTE]
Not to mention more than half the people that have expressed interest in this have voted for other games in the series.

yep which I will probably make RPs about at some point heck maybe even today if the New Vegas one doesn't really start up soon.

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]yep which I will probably make RPs about at some point heck maybe even today if the New Vegas one doesn't really start up soon.

[/QUOTE]
Why not actually make a Fallout roleplay that doesn't involve any of the existing games? Seems like all Fallout fans here want to play only a single one of them when presented with all the options. Limiting the roleplayers. I've had the rumblings of a decent roleplay for a while set in my home state of Minnesota.

There's the Populists, communistic sort led by a dictator.

The Angels, the sort that can't, through surgical operation *knowingly* commit any wrongdoing to anyone without suffering severe mental trauma, or even death. Major plot piece of the entire thing.

The Fourth Reich, who think mutants need to be put down. Lots of Minnesotans were German, or of Scandinavian ancestry.

The Voyageurs. Trading outfit with loose connections to annexed Canada.

The 1st Infantry. A sort of Minutemen-like faction that has recently fallen to pieces. Based more off the Union soldiers of the civil war.

With exciting locales such as...

Pig's Eye, postwar St. Paul. A bustling shantytown of commerce.

Cloud 9, postwar St. Cloud. Deals Chems, and other vices.

Hell's Half Acre. Like Cloud 9, only not as professional and regulated, and more prone to attacks.

Polis, postwar Minneapolis as a whole.

Unnamed as of yet fortified vault beneath the Mall of America.

Limbo, postwar Duluth. Has walls made of ice, buildings, and old ships.

Crystal Square, a few blocks of interconnected buildings in the heart of postwar Minneapolis.

Camelot, a feudalistic 'Renaissance' themed town. Actually just the remnant buildings of the old Renaissance festival.

Trinidad, the 'beached' Wilfred Sykes, stuck on it's side atop the frozen Great Lake of Superior.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK How about we co-make a Fallout RP and we use your ideas of terrain, Story, and characters and I can go see what new twisted abominations I can come up with that might be unique to the region. It would be like your the Admin and I'm a Mod also it's always nice to have some one to spitball ideas. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]OK How about we co-make a Fallout RP and we use your ideas of terrain, Story, and characters and I can go see what new twisted abominations I can come up with that might be unique to the region. It would be like your the Admin and I'm a Mod also it's always nice to have some one to spitball ideas. :)

[/QUOTE]
I would like to be a major voice in the lore. Have lived here for quite a while.

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]OK How about we co-make a Fallout RP and we use your ideas of terrain, Story, and characters and I can go see what new twisted abominations I can come up with that might be unique to the region. It would be like your the Admin and I'm a Mod also it's always nice to have some one to spitball ideas. :)

[/QUOTE]
I've come up with Snappers, mutated snapping turtles that didn't turn into Lakelurks/Mirelurk Kings and instead evolved into shell-less, Komodo Dragon-like creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back