• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Longhorn Showdown

his character can see though power armor helmets and knows people are Russian commies without begin told or any hints i am going with him having powers

well if those kinds of powers are a thing i wouldn't mind adding that as a form of speech for delta it doesn't have a mouth

thus far it has only been proven he takes turbo though i want whatever he takes to see the future

We also have a Wounded Seregios that zeus needs help patching up. And @Drewcifer I am finally glad to meet another borderlands fan.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]We also have a Wounded Seregios that zeus needs help patching up. And @Drewcifer I am finally glad to meet another borderlands fan.

[/QUOTE]
Likewise.

I'm glad @GrieveWriter is here haha, he plays a pretty damn good 'enemy boss'. Most RP's like this lack a good common enemy that ends up bringing everyone together in the Long run.

Steel Zinogre]@Drewcifer Would you kindly add more to your posts? otherwise it will get extremely incomprehensible to the other players while reading. Alright [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15381-karcen/ said:
@Karcen[/URL]
Yes, sorry. I have trouble with that because they take a bit longer to type, and I have multiple RPs to attend to.

Currently, Orvis just warned several slavers about Theodore heading their way to reach his destination. The slavers have a toll station set up on the path to Marx's bunker which they use to take traveling 'tolls' from those who can afford it and steal from those who can't to fund their operation. Incidentally, this is the path Theodore will have to take to reach his destination.

(@Steel Zinogre )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back