• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Dusk pulled rozalin closer "your not the only one" he sead kissing her on the cheek

Rain "did you find one?"

Rozalin gasped when he pulled her closer. "We both do..." she murmured and kissed him.

Illyria nodded and showed it to him.

Inevera nodded, entering the restaurant.

Inevera sat in front of him, already knowing what she was getting

Sam smiles at Fox. "Hey," she said

Dusk kissed her back "come the ship will be arriving soon to take us to the guild, unless you wish for us to stay here for a few more days?" He said lovingly

Rain "a drinking contest" he pulls Illyrias hand into the air "ding ding ding fokes we have a winner" he said playfully

Rozalin smiled. "You deserve to stay home for a few days. We'll stay," she said, her eyes filled with adoration.

Illyria playfully bumped her hip into his before laughing.

"It hurts. I'm going to tear Dusk apart," Sam said.

"Hallucination and fear magic. I'm sorta like Midnight... But I can trick Erza. I can over power a while guild with one hallucination," Inevera said, smiling.

Dusk "varry well my lady" he said bowing to her "I think I will leave you to the gardens for a little, I'm going to go find where sin has scampered off to"

Rain laphed and gently pushed her

Rozalin curtsied. "I'll probably be under the willow," she said, smiling at him. "Tell him thank you, will you?"

Illyria stared at him in amusement. "Come on, let's go pack," she said, smiling at him.

Inevera nodded. "You use ice make," she said, smiling at him.

Dusk "I will my lady" he said before going to search for sin

Rain "I'll race you" he said befor getting in a running stance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back