• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Rozalin smiled even she saw him. "Hello Dusk," she said, standing up and walking over to hum. She wore a soft dark blue dress and her hair elegantly in a braid. "Did you sleep well?"

Inevera grinned. "Do you want to hear us practice and see how bad I get when these idiots mess up?"

Rozalin kissed him back. "We could always take a walk in the gardens. Or you can take me to see your guild," she offered

Inevera grinned. "Well, don't get too scared." She chaired her hands and the others fell in lace. They started playing and even hell would be terrified of her.

Rozalin smiled widely. "So I am finally able to go to your guild?" she asks excitedly.

Rozalin grinned. "Thank you Dusk. I've been looking forward to this," she said, looking up at him with a wide smile

Inevera wraps then up and walks to Meteor. "What do you think?"

Storm is laying face down on the guild floor.

Storm: "why can't I find the leader!....."

Starts banging head on ground

Storm: " ow... Ow... Ow..."

Rozalin smiled. "You're being such a gentleman," she said

Illyria was at the guild, looking at the job board.

Inevera laughed. "Thanks," she said, winking. "Come on, let's get you a seat!"

Dusk "of course, what reason have I not to be" he said walking to the gardens with her

Rain walked into the guild hall, snuck up behind Illyria, and gave her a huge bear hug

Rozalin grinned at him. She looked forward and saw her precious lilacs. Her favorite flower.

Illyria screams bloody murder, jumping. "Bloody f*** Rain!" she falls, clutching her chest.

Inevera winked and did as she was told. They quickly set up and changed. It was show time

Dusk walks along with her admiring the beauty of the garden

Rain "sorry" he said kissing her on the cheek "I didn't mean to scare you that badly" he then helps her up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back