• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna starts to cry, staring after them both. She stands, the shell of herself again. "Here's a goodbye to all those I love. I won't be seeing any of you again," she said, walking to her mare. The only things missing is the ring and her fairy tail guild symbol. "Goodbye... May we meet again at my funeral," she whispered, racing off in the opposite direction of Moon and Sin. She had no reason to stay anymore. She loves the guild. She loves Moon. But she lost them both.

Illyria winced. "And the person who is hurt... She just left us..."

Rain "no doubt it was moon or renna" he said hugging her

Treao walked up from the library and went to the bar

Meteor gets up and sneaks behind inevera " you still have a great voice" he said hugging her.

Quartz walks over to Hanna " what is a pretty girl like you doing all alone" he said while smiling

"Uh.." she blushed, and held her head. "I guess?" she had been hard on herself since her boyfriend left her, for anime woman. But Juvia had said to get "out there", so she compiled his request.

Quartz "ok see you later"

Meteor "let's just relax today" smiles at her.

"Bye.." Hana smiled at Quartz, but didn't really want to have anything to serious.She continued to help people out, and then sat down on a chair."I guess I just need friends" she mumbled.

(Good night I going to sleep to)

Meteor walks back to the bedroom and falls asleep.

Hana returned to her little house near the guild, in a foresty part. She was cleaning the room, and found a picture of her ex. "Why wasn't I good for you," she mumbled."You chose drawn women over me.."

Quartz wakes up a and gets ready for Hanna to meet him at the guild.

Meteor wakes up to find inevera asleep at her desk.

Inevera had a pen in hand. Writing.

Renna looked around, eyes dead. She thought she lost the only person she ever truly loved. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She knew what she had to do. She walked forward and everyone stared. "Let the games begin...."

Renna moved fluidly, dancing almost. The opponents struggled against her. They all fell eventually. "Who's next?"

"My name is Renna Scarlet. Fight me if you dare," she said loudly, glaring at everyone across the stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back