• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna blushed and looked up. "It truly was," she said, smiling at him before kissing him softly.

Meteor walked back to the room and sat on the bed thinking of what to do.

Inevera finished eating and went to wash the dishes, singing softly. The song was hauntingly beautiful.

Inevera sang louder, a ballad to death.

Renna nodded and stood up. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back," she said, walking to the bathroom

Renna walks into the bathroom, turning to him. "And you're explaining the hickeys on my neck to the guilds," she said, closing the door. "Grandmother is going to kill him...."

Renna took her time, letting her mind race from the night before. Engaged one night. Made love the next. It was crazy. But it was what she wanted.

-moon is dying bleeding out on the bed gasping for air- "Renna I don't have much time just a couple minutes now the safe in my house the code is 779911 there is something there for you"

Renna starts to cry. "No.... Don't you dare die on me! No! Come on, I'll take you to Wendy," she said, sobbing as she races to his side. She takes out her travel Crystal and transports then to the guild. "You can't die... I love you too much to let you go. Come on... stay with me... please..." She openly sobs, holding him close as Wendy comes closer.

Wendy: Renna, let me see the wound. I can help him.

Renna nodded, sniffling. "Just don't let him leave me... I love him. I don't want anyone other than him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back