• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Thank you" fox started to turn red again" I've never heard you sing before"

( I don't know what to say sometimes to I'm sorry if it's a little cheesy)

"Uhm, I guess you could say that, yeah." Reiru says. "Do you know where the guild master might be?"

((It's okay Fox))

Inevera smiled softly. "Let's go," she said.

Sam turned pink. "Umm... yah.... I'm not the greatest singer out there..." She was a bit nervous. She played piano and cello. That's it.

"Hey, Master Gray...wait, no that's not right...what did they...oh yeah. HI FLASHMASTER GRAY!" Reiru said, bowing. "My parents told me it was about time I come join their old guild. I was fine tending gardens, but they kinda insisted..." he scratches the back of his head, still smiling.

Moon "want to go to the beach?"

Gray "really just call me gray and sure you can join" -walks away-

"Alright, thank you...I should have known they were joking when they told me to say that..." Reiru says, smiling anyways as he got accepted. "Rather easily, at that.." he thought to himself.

Turning to the girl beside him, he said, "So, what's your name again?"

Dusk looks at rozalin with loving eyes

Rain "oh right so did anything else happen?" He said blushing

Treao walks up to Lilly and hands her a healing tome

"Nice to meet you, Lily. My names Reiru. You can just call me Rei, though."

((AM BACK!!! ROTC KICKED MY ASS THOUGH!!!))

Renna smiled and nodded. "The beach sounds wonderful," she said and stood up

Sam bit her lip. "I usually play cello or piano. I don't really sing," she said

Rozalin looked back at Dusk and smiled widely. In her eyes shows her love and care for the man.

Illyria blushed. "Nothing like you kissing my neck. Although you couldn't remember me but you remembered you had a girlfriend," she said, smiling at him.

Wendy: Lily!! I found you something!!

Inevera shook her head. "I just need to bathe when we get to my house," she said, wincing as she continues to walk.

Rei turns to see another girl who called for Lily, or who he assumed to be the same lily he was talking to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back