• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Reiru looks down, tilting his head. "Oh. Sorry, didn't see you there." he says, as a sweatdrop appears on his face along with a smile.

Renna smiled at the fit. She kissed him softly. "Thank you..."

Inevera looked hurt. "I cane to say I'm sorry for leaving but whatever. But I can see you don't want me here," she said, hurt and anger in her voice. She turned on her heel and made a move to walk away.

Meteor" wait"

Meteor" I didn't mean to hurt you I didn't think you would do that"

Inevera turned and looked at him. "You were married... I never knew that..." Her eyes hold the emotion of hurt but her voice is soft

Renna grinned. "Let's go to our room," she said

Meteor" I was but that was last year she's gone I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life until I met you, so if you don't want me I'll just go"

Sam smiled at Fox. "What are you thinking of right now?" she asks.

Renna smiled, her mind racing as she takes in what happened.

Inevera walked to him and wrapped him in a hug. "I won't leave you. Not until you want me to," she whispered, still a bit shocked at what he said.

(Oh it's getting so good!)

-they enter the room- "I'll be back" -he runs to the bathroom his eyes wide-

Inevera rests her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for leaving..."

Renna stared at him in confusion but walls to the bed and places the suitcases on them.

Sam smiled. "Even with the fangirls begins you?"

Inevera sighed. "I thought... I thought that I could never take her place. That I shouldn't..."

Sam smiled. "You have a lovely voice," she said

Sam smiled. "Well, I'm telling you now. It's a lovely voice you have," she said.

Inevera nodded. "Do... Do you want to stay over again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back