Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Do you have any tags for this? Like of people you hope to interact with?
I dunno o-o What would I tag it with? I placed myself in the bar that you mentioned and (I think) it should be sensible in the setting your character and the other two are in, but I don't want to force myself anywhere. I may just go back and forth with myself for the first while ;-; If you'd like though, please do reply.

LeSoraAmari said:
Thank you froind.
Although it was only a smidge of what my innocent self can show :0

You back off. Silly.
That's my girlfriend. I'm not gonna back off.

Miller said:
I dunno o-o What would I tag it with? I placed myself in the bar that you mentioned and (I think) it should be sensible in the setting your character and the other two are in, but I don't want to force myself anywhere. I may just go back and forth with myself for the first while ;-; If you'd like though, please do reply.
Okay we will. That's the main reason I asked lol

I can't right now because personally I'm out. But I think @Metaphysics is supposed to reply if she wants before me or @Jackaboi do. Don't worry you will get a reply tonight either way

Kayzo said:
I love you in a friendly way because I'm loyal to Kaze.
<3 And I you, lovely.

LeSoraAmari said:
I love you.
I was starting to miss you.

what do we do? Surely this is dangerous
I came on because I missed you! I love you too! I was resting and now going out to dinner for a birthday in the family. ~ Yay food!

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]I really need to like unwatch this or something my inbox just gets flooded with replies.

[/QUOTE]
Oh hon, ive given up with the replies. just roll with it

I'm really sorry for being so late. I've been really busy with real life work so I wasn't able to post. I'll try my best to post by today, if not tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]I really need to like unwatch this or something my inbox just gets flooded with replies.

[/QUOTE]
You can opt out of email notifications for this thread. I forget how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back